The Reappearance of an Old Leaper

SueJBakula

Project QL Intern
Apr 8, 2002
WAKEY, WAKEY :pokeEVERYONE!!!

After a year's l--o--n--g absence, I can clearly state that SueJBakula is back and ready for ACTION :moon :hurray: :moon (well almost ready)

Sue :wavey

SUE!!!!!
Welcome back, Suzie Q! We've all missed the heck out of ya! :wavey :wavey

:wave

Damon

No bad Penny - but a good Sue!

I've said it privately and I'll say it publicly

Welcome Back Sue!!!

I've really missed ya, and look forward to resuming our crazy chats.
I've become dubbed "the resident :wacko Brit" but we both know you can rival me for that title! :roflmao:

Good to have you back where you belong, sis! The rodbeers are on me!
:cheers :hurray: :cheers :hurray: :cheers :hurray:

I'm still new here, and never encountered you on the board before your disappearance, but I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your contributions!

Thanks for the welcome back -- I missed you all too. I have so much to catch up on, here and also over at TVS, so if I don't post too often, I am still here but catching up.

I've updated my website whilst I've been waiting for the broadband reconnection and 'Justice' is now showing on the videoboards http://www.quantumleapuk.co.uk/AcceleratorChamber.html if you wanna have a peek :poke

Hi

Hello...I joined a little less than a year ago but have heard good things about you. I look forward to getting to know you.

Helen in Colorado

LadyKayoss said:
I'm still new here, and never encountered you on the board before your disappearance, but I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your contributions!

Well I have not meat you before. I showed up late 05. But from what I hear your:hurray: :wacko :nut crazzzzzzzzy. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on stuff.

Julie

Welcome back!!

I only joined March this year but all your posts are really informative and witty, look forward to hearing from yah!
:cheers - Al's Place forum says 'Cheers'!!

Last edited: