Update! Promos Are Up!

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Well, new message board, first post!

The Promos are online! *grin*

Thank you so much to the cast for putting up with the insane bugging of this producer and thank you so much to my beta testers, MJ (*HUGGLES*), FriTz (*glompy cuddles*) and Joy (*huggles*).

The Prologue will be going up on Wednesday! Check it out!

Ciao!
Aurora

Hoobah!! *grin*

Come on... lets see some feedback here!

Ciao!
Aurora

I played the promo for my mom... and she got so excited, she wants to audition for a bit-part! I mainly played it for her so she could hear Shane. She was VERY impressed.

I STILL can't believe my ears. Hearing the promo again today while playing it for my mom, I still just could not believe how convincing Shane is as Sam.

You did a great job with the mixing, Aurora! Everything sounds wonderful!!!

Joy

*grin* Thankees! I could have done it without the wonderful cast of QDLeap!!

Ciao!
Aurora

Yahoo! Promos are up, and they sound awesome! :) Great job with it, really, Arora!

-Biridox

Let the fun begin!!

Aww yeah! It's all moving along!
:rollin

EXCELLENT WORK MY LOVE!! :)
And now the fun begins!!

The voice of Dalton, Gushie, and a couple others:

-FriTzsama :hat

Impressive

Aurora, fantastic. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this would all sound together. My hat's off to you, it's truly wonderful.

To the cast, bravo. I think Aurora was wise in taking her time to find just the right voices. Brilliant.

I can't wait to see what's in store. :)

I'm glad you all enjoyed my performance. Maybe I'll be able to return someday. Who knows what the future will bring?

In Peace,
Shane (The Someday Man)

Loved 'em, Aurora! ^_^ It was so great to hear everyone together, and it's an honor to be part of the project.

*ties down Shane so he can't leave* ^_~

--Taryn