"The Person Below Me"(TPBM)

RossBeckett

Project QL Intern
"The Person Below Me"(TPBM)

It's another cool game that I got from another board. Here's how to play:
The topic starter(in this case, me) would post "TPBM does something/is something/etc." Then, the next person to post would say true or false and then add the next TPBM.
Get it? Got it? Good! :b
I'll start:

TPBM has written at least 1 VS episode.

Steve
RossBeckett

Okay, I'm game.

True: I have actually written 2 VS stories (the second a 3 parter!)

TPBM has the Quantum Leap Season 1 DVD set.

BTW - Get it? Got it? Good!
Danny Kaye - right? The Court Jester if I'm not mistaken.

Re: Yup

False. But I do have a soft spot for some 80's sitcoms and several dramatic series.

TPBM has attended a film marathon before.

False, even though I think I'll go to the LOTR one if the three come out in an extended version marathon this winter...

TPBM drools :drool whenever he sees a beautiful actor on the screen (example Orlando Bloom and such for women, Beyonc? Knowles for guys (ok,being a girl myself, I don't know if guys really like her, just an example))

Clara

True. ;)

(oh, clara, if you get the chance to attend a LotR marathon, it's SO worth it! Trilogy Tuesday vet here)

TPBM has traveled out of their home country.

GOOSHIE!!

True, I am a huge Gooshie fan... :lol He was the first character I played on the Quantum Leap RPG. (Sorry I beat you to this question, Brian. ;) )

TPBM has seen at least one episode from each of DPB's series.

... Mike. ^_^

Re: GOOSHIE!!

False, I don't even know them all... so to have seen an ep of each one is out of the question...

TPBM is starting to have his hands grafted to the keyboard and the mouse of his computer for continually searching QL info all over the net.

Now you weren't expecting that one, uh?

Clara

Re: Nope

Used to be true....suppose it still sorta could be.

TPBM has seen the voice of KITT in his role as John Adams in 1776.

Um..YEAH!

How could I not?! 80s music has the greatest beat and the best sound effects.

TPBM is addicted to the internet.

talk nerdy to me baby

False, but has a thing for car nerds and guys who watch car television shows.

Speaking of which...TPBM is a car nerd

Re: talk nerdy to me baby

True AND False

I *used* to be a very openly proud Disney fan (I wanted to be an animator/animation writer/voice actor for the longest time!) but lately I've been a little embarrassed by the stuff they've been putting out...

TPBM can name at least 5 non QL projects Scott has acted in.

Re: talk nerdy to me baby

False. Though I do like NASCAR. ;)

TPBM is a closet Disney fan.

Re: Whoo baby!

True. One word....Zorro!!!!

TPBM has seen at least one Peter Jackson film prior to Lord of the Rings.

True...I own the DVD for the Michael J. Fox movie the Frighteners (sawit before LOTR)

TPBM can do a few good voice impersonations

and for Scott's projects..I also remember the Invaders remake of the old show and he had a made for TV movie called I-Man about a dad who got super powers..

True, but not really famous celebrities... I can do my high-school English teacher's voice pretty well, as well as the former prime minister of Canada... :b There are a couple others, but I can't remember them now!! :eek: I'm also pretty good at accents, but I guess that doesn't count as an impression per se.

Also mentioning Scott projects, I saw "In the Name of the People", the first non-QL work of Scott's that I saw. (Additionally, I'm a huge fan of '80s music and most everything else from that era. :b )

TPBM has lived in the same city/town/region their whole life.

... Mike. ^_^

P.S. Do the statements we make for TPBM have to be true about the person saying them? I was under the impression that we could state anything we wanted...

w0rd

True! I have lived in the Lansing, Michigan area for entire string of my lifetime up to this point. You know that one state that looks like a mitten.

And Mike in regards to your question about the rules, there are no rules!!!

Onto discussing the person below me....

TPBM loves Monty Python.

Re: w0rd

TRUE!!! Love a lot of British comedy, actually.

TPBM has read the original British versions of Harry Potter.