A new Dean clip is on YouTube

Al The Observer

Project QL Intern
Feb 1, 2006
ALabama
I found it pretty hilarious, especially at the beginning. There's some dialogue that may be somewhat inappropriate for the kiddies, so just be warned. (Note the word said at 00:17 ;) )

Here it is

I looked up the show on IMDB, but Dean is not listed anywhere on the site.

Yay, Dean! ^-^
Now I wanna see the series...*sigh*

yet another Dean Stockwell thing I will try to watch and never see him on it :( (the other one: Battlestar Gallactica)

Yeah, I've got this episode in AVI on my hard drive. Now, it's just me being picky but darn it, the sound is off in that clip! Oh, well.

The show is Nowhere Man, and it was just the one episode that Dean guest starred in.

yet another Dean Stockwell thing I will try to watch and never see him on it :( (the other one: Battlestar Gallactica)

Yeah, what's with that anyway? Five whole episodes and then nothing! Crapola! *growl* Sad to say, the only reason I even started watching it was because he guest starred as Cylon Number Three (allegedly an important Cylon) and NOW where is he? Back up on his mountain, doing artwork and hiding away from the world . . . not that I entirely blame him, but curses! I'm selfish and wanna see more of 'im.

LunarCrystal said:
Yeah, I've got this episode in AVI on my hard drive. Now, it's just me being picky but darn it, the sound is off in that clip! Oh, well.

Yep, that bugged me too.

LunarCrystal said:
Yeah, what's with that anyway? Five whole episodes and then nothing! Crapola! *growl* Sad to say, the only reason I even started watching it was because he guest starred as Cylon Number Three (allegedly an important Cylon) and NOW where is he? Back up on his mountain, doing artwork and hiding away from the world . . . not that I entirely blame him, but curses! I'm selfish and wanna see more of 'im.

Funny, when I first read that, I thought you meant Brother Cavil was up on a mountain doing artwork! He doesn't seem like the type, if you know what I mean. ;) Anyway, he's coming back this Friday. Dean, I mean. As Brother Cavil.

Awwwww, and I gots Guitar lessons and no way of recording...*sigh*