Season three two versions?

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Does season three have two versions out there: one full screen and another wide screen? When in a place like BestBuy or Circuit City I've only noticed the seasons in full screen. Recently ordered season three through an online store and I picked the wide screen version since I like watching films that way. Came as a stock that the wide screen version was out there especially since every old TV show I've ever picked up has always been full screen. Did I order the right DVD or some thing else?

I just checked the details of the DVD from the website. For some reason it's listed as widescreen but when you click to view details it then shows up as fullscreen. I hope my order still goes through, due to an oops with my account in the store I ordered it by phone. I stated to the person taking the order I wanted the widescreen version.:eek:

I have all but season two and they are ALL full screen and the only versions of their kind I have seen and heard of. So sorry where ever you got your information; they are inaccurate based on my knowledge. Although there are been few places in my area that have QL(the only two places I have seen it and bought mine were suncoast which as of recently no longer exsists and bookstores such as Barns and Noble and Borders) so who knows.

Last edited: