Long Time No Post!

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
Hello, old friends and new! It's been an age since I posted last.

I've been busy doing the mommy, sewing, homeschooling thing. :) But last night, while DH was keeping me company in the sewing room, we decided to finally introduce him to QL and put the first season DVD in. He was instantly hooked--no surprise there....and it reminded me that I haven't checked in here for, like, ever!

How is everyone doing?

Ahoy there! :wavey
Long time indeed!
How old is the sprog now? Wow time flies.
I think of you often - Semolinas to you!!!! ;)
I really miss our convos.
Hope you are all doing well - whereabouts are you stationed these days?

I had to Google to make sure you weren't asking about the dog. LOL

Miss K is going to be 3 later this month! I'm elbow-deep in birthday party planning mode. LOL Planning out the birthday outfit to sew, party decorations, etc. Doing a Candyland theme. :)

We're back in MS. Actually lived in this house longer than any other, so it's been nice of the Navy keeping us in one place for a while. :)

How are you doing lately?

Welcome back! So nice to see you back here! Not much going on in the world of QL it seems but always great to see old friends pop in. Glad to hear things are going well and I can't believe she is 3 now! Time flies. My boy is 3 now too. We had a Mickey Mouse party for him and just got back from Disney World today! Had so much fun on our 12-day vacation!

I had to Google to make sure you weren't asking about the dog. LOL

Miss K is going to be 3 later this month! I'm elbow-deep in birthday party planning mode. LOL Planning out the birthday outfit to sew, party decorations, etc. Doing a Candyland theme. :)

We're back in MS. Actually lived in this house longer than any other, so it's been nice of the Navy keeping us in one place for a while. :)

How are you doing lately?

Happy Birthday to Miss K!
As for me, long story - I'll email you soon - are you still on the old addy?

Welcome back! So nice to see you back here! Not much going on in the world of QL it seems but always great to see old friends pop in. Glad to hear things are going well and I can't believe she is 3 now! Time flies. My boy is 3 now too. We had a Mickey Mouse party for him and just got back from Disney World today! Had so much fun on our 12-day vacation!

Awesome!! Was it his first time? You should do a trip report! :) We're going back in January--Bill and I are doing the WDW Half Marathon!

Happy Birthday to Miss K!
As for me, long story - I'll email you soon - are you still on the old addy?

the bellsouth one, yes. :)