EPISODE IDEA

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
Ok, I've been cruising thru the Season Archives compiling Leap Trivia for MJ to help everyone get caught up on the little factoids of our favorite characters...

That said, I am near the end of Season 8 and have found 2 "anomalies" that perhaps new stories could clear up:

1) In Eps. 801 "Leapers Who Need Leapers" - there are 3 projects...A) Sam's in New Mexico, B) The Australian Project with Sam's MIT buddy Sean as the LEaper, and C) The Evil Project located ????????
In later episodes, the Evil Leaper Complex is located in Melbourne, Australia...My take on this is that the Evil Leapers overthrew Sean's Project and took it over, inserting Lothos into the mainframe, which would mean on a timeline this Project is in the Future from Sean's Project...might make an interesting story!!!!!!

2) So far, Jacqueline Calavicci has 3 DIFFERENT husbands:
(Resides with husband John in Boston (Eps. 713)
- Now married to Senator Weitzman?s son Jeremy
due to change in history (Eps. 722), & Now apparently is married to Michael Clancy (Eps. 814)... Assuming I read all of that correctly, looks like Al could play matchmaker if Sam changes history and she is remarried to John wassisname again....might make a humourous subplot!

I have always thought about an episode about Lisa getting married where she didn't origanly.Because she was afraid something could happen to Julianna like in her 1st marriage and Lisa is a beautiful woman.So Sam has to leap in and correct that wrong and make it right

That one is being done!

jmsp51d said:
I have always thought about an episode about Lisa getting married where she didn't origanly.Because she was afraid something could happen to Julianna like in her 1st marriage and Lisa is a beautiful woman.So Sam has to leap in and correct that wrong and make it right

You asked for it... and I believe that Kat Freymuth has answered. She's working on something that's close to that concept. :)

QLDamsel said:
You asked for it... and I believe that Kat Freymuth has answered. She's working on something that's close to that concept. :)

Yes, indeedie, I am! But you'll just have to wait to see what the whole mess is about. Sufficed to say, it's a lot more involved than one might think.

But, with this latest suggestion (slightly different than what I had brewing), the little hamster in my head is starting to run very quickly on his wheel. :kitt: Hmmmmmmm......

Kat