Mr Questionmark

Project QL Intern
Apr 18, 2007
swindon, wilts, UK
AS her post won't show for a while yet (not that she has posted yet either - wants to test the water) I would like to announce the arrival of my significant other, Emma or Mrs Questionmark, and has now signed up as a member :)

she has heard me talk so much about my favourite programme, thanks to these boards we actually met the very nice Sparkieclarkie, who very graciously lent us season 1, and emma is now 'hooked'

Well a very warm welcome to Mrs Questionmark then, you unfortunately won't see Mr Bexter around as he calls it Quantum Sleep!!

Although my other 'other halves' Leaper1 and NagginDragon you see around a lot!! - can't live without them now!!

Bexter said:
Well a very warm welcome to Mrs Questionmark then, you unfortunately won't see Mr Bexter around as he calls it Quantum Sleep!!

Although my other 'other halves' Leaper1 and NagginDragon you see around a lot!! - can't live without them now!!

No Mr Leaper1 either, he calls it Quantum Weep!

Long as we got each other though, eh, Bexter!

naggindragon said:
Yeah, as my MILF Bexter says, you'll see us around heaps :p
You know i can edit you don't you nags!!! Everyone ignore him please, i think he's had a few tonight.... :p

and if you don't know what milf means... don't ask as its highly inappropriate for a 'G' rated forum.

Many thanks to every one who has welcomed me here.

It'll probably take me a while to get used to the forums, so bear wit me!

Thanks for getting me "hooked" to Quantum Mr? - didn't realise how good a programme it is.

Mr Questionmark said:
AS her post won't show for a while yet (not that she has posted yet either - wants to test the water) I would like to announce the arrival of my significant other, Emma or Mrs Questionmark, and has now signed up as a member :)

she has heard me talk so much about my favourite programme, thanks to these boards we actually met the very nice Sparkieclarkie, who very graciously lent us season 1, and emma is now 'hooked'

Good to see your both liking season one! Season 2 is here when your ready. :hurray:

Welcome Mrs Questionmark!

Mrs Questionmark said:
Many thanks to every one who has welcomed me here.

It'll probably take me a while to get used to the forums, so bear wit me!

Thanks for getting me "hooked" to Quantum Mr? - didn't realise how good a programme it is.

Hey Mrs? first post :hurray:
Welcome aboard, some of us are slightly nuts, but thats ok.... we are completely harmless.

Well in THAT case, I'm completely off my trolly and you should all be desperately afraid of the deranged woman from downunder and her insane side-kick (thats naggin dragon in case your wondering)

You have been warned! Waah Waah Waaaaaah :spidey (evil laugh)

naggindragon said:
What you call insanity Selma... I call insight :p

I'm selma in case anyone is wondering who the hell selma is? He calls me that because I said once i though Richard Dean Anderson was a hottie and as every good simpson fans knows Selma (Marge's sister) has got the hots for RDA!! :dreaming But no one else is allowed to call me that but Nags.