Celebrity Leapers

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Our Celebrity Leapers page in the Cast and Crew section has been revamped with a new layout, all-new current images of the actors/actresses, and additional guest stars! New page logo added too. Compare how the characters have changed in the last 15 years!

It's about time I re-did this page, and thanks especially to ziggy_the_ego for sending along some images and giving me the incentive to get the page up-to-date!

I really hope you all take a few moments to look at it and let me know what you think! :D

Brian,

You've done a fantastic job on the Celebrity Guest Stars page!

However, I didn't see an entry and/or picture of W. K. Stratton. Mr. Stratton made more appearances (actual or voice only) on Quantum Leap than any other guest star during the entire run of the show. Among his voice only appearances, he was the voice of the sheriff's office dispatcher in "Hurricane".

The episodes he physically appeared in were:

Genesis (1989) as Dr. Berger
Good Night, Dear Heart (1990) as Sheriff Lyle Roundtree

Trilogy: Part 1 (One Little Heart) - (1992) as Lawrence 'Larry' Stanton III
Trilogy: Part 2 (For Your Love) (1992) as Lawrence 'Larry' Stanton III
Trilogy: Part 3 (The Last Door) (1992) as Lawrence 'Larry' Stanton III

Finding a picture of him on the Internet was tough, but I found a page with a picture of him during his appearances on J.A.G.
http://www.jagarchive.com/JAG Information/CharacterBios/PastCharacters.htm

--------
Eleiece :)

Sherdran said:
Brian,

You've done a fantastic job on the Celebrity Guest Stars page!

However, I didn't see an entry and/or picture of W. K. Stratton. Mr. Stratton made more appearances (actual or voice only) on Quantum Leap than any other guest star during the entire run of the show.
--------

wow, i didn't even notice that was him as Larry in the trilogies, very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherdran said:
However, I didn't see an entry and/or picture of W. K. Stratton. Mr. Stratton made more appearances (actual or voice only) on Quantum Leap than any other guest star during the entire run of the show. Among his voice only appearances, he was the voice of the sheriff's office dispatcher in "Hurricane".
--------

Yeah, it took me ages to work out who WK stratton was. for years i thought he was weird ernie / the bartender lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going through there, one guy reminded me of someone I saw on "House" on Monday, so I looked it up and it wasn't him.... but it turned out that the guy I thought he was was on QL, too!

So, Tom Verica (who played Impala in "Camikaze Kid") was just on "House" this past Monday. The whole time I was watching the show, I kept thinking about how familiar he seemed to me.... Now I know why! It was a really great episode of "House", too, BTW... Very interesting twist.

Love the picture of Candy Ann Brown. Shoot, she could STILL play Verbena (*crossing fingers*). Gigi Rice, too, is still lookin' good. I do wish though that Teri Hatcher would have an open schedule to come back as Donna... But I guess Mimi Kuzyk would have to, since Teri's busy with "Desperate Housewives"; doesn't look like Mimi's extremely busy, at least according to her page on IMDb.

It's a great page; thanks for putting it up, Brian!

Joy

Oh my heck....are we BLIND or what??? Susan Diol is missing!

Yeah, my friend is right....I'm only white on the OUTSIDE! I noticed the Asian actresses were missing first, yet I'm writing a story from Beth's POV..... :lol

Looks good, Brian! I noticed there are a few other people who aren't there though?important characters in the QL mythology too:

Carolyn Seymour as Miss Stoltz in "A Portrait for Troian" and Zo? in "Deliver Us From Evil," "Return" and "Revenge"

Ren?e Coleman as Alia in "Deliver Us From Evil," "Return" and "Revenge"

Deborah Pratt as Troian Claridge in "A Portrait for Troian" and the voice of Ziggy in "The Leap Back" and "Killin' Time" (uncredited)

David Newsom as Tom Beckett in "The Leap Home Parts I & II"

and most importantly...

Melora Hardin as the adult Abigail Fuller in "Trilogy Parts II & III"

:angel

Damon

Oh geez, how could I forget?

Also, Troian Bellisario as Theresa Bruckner in "Another Mother"

Olivia Burnette as Susan Bruckner in "Another Mother" and Katie Beckett in "The Leap Home"

and Charles Rocket as Michael Blake in "A Little Miracle" and Commander Dirk Riker in "A Leap for Lisa"

:p

Damon

tina_als_girl said:
Going through there, one guy reminded me of someone I saw on "House" on Monday, so I looked it up and it wasn't him.... but it turned out that the guy I thought he was was on QL, too!

So, Tom Verica (who played Impala in "Camikaze Kid") was just on "House" this past Monday. The whole time I was watching the show, I kept thinking about how familiar he seemed to me.... Now I know why! It was a really great episode of "House", too, BTW... Very interesting twist.

Joy

*sigh* It figures that the episode of "House" I had to miss due to their stupid schedule change would have a QL alumni..

And speaking of House...

I don't watch House that much, I have only seen maybe 2 episodes, but a few weeks ago Dan Butler (Jake Dorleac "Southern Comforts") did a guest spot on House. Tom pointed it out to me, so he might know more about this. He was doctor who was giving a lecture in a classroom that House was listening to. That's all I know, but add another QL person to House! :D

Samantha Beckett

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about Dan Butler. I was going to mention it on here, but got busy...

Yeah, he played the guy the Housians are calling The Evil Nemesis. LOL

I should go through the House eps and see if I can spot any other QL alumni...

You know, IMDb has made alumni searching so much easier with their new organization of show episodes. I love how each episode of a show has its own page now!!!

Joy

Today I added the rest of the people you all mentioned above, and I also took ziggysego's suggestion and added a date of death for any guests who are no longer with us.

If anyone has a good picture of Renee Coleman (a recent photo), I would love to put it up. I had a really hard time finding any photos of her.

Enjoy!

alsplacebartender said:
Our Celebrity Leapers page in the Cast and Crew section has been revamped with a new layout, all-new current images of the actors/actresses, and additional guest stars! New page logo added too. Compare how the characters have changed in the last 15 years!

It's about time I re-did this page, and thanks especially to ziggy_the_ego for sending along some images and giving me the incentive to get the page up-to-date!

I really hope you all take a few moments to look at it and let me know what you think! :D

Teri Hatcher wasn't the only desparate housewife to be in QL. Does anyone know who is missing? A redhead perhaps?

Marcia Cross was in Good Night, Dear Heart

alsplacebartender said:

Can you add Marcia Cross to the list?

alsplacebartender said:
Kelly Bishop wasn't on Quantum Leap to my knowledge. It was Jennifer Rhodes who played the mother in "Piano Man."

Oh...my bad, hehe. They look very similar to me. Ugh, that's the second time I've thought a QL alum was not who I thought it was, haha.

Samantha Beckett