A Favor with the CFC Cards

Y

Yoshihira

Can anyone find me a good free image hosting provider because ivillage is being a :censored . And Village Photos are like my Signature hosting account. That and the fact that it only allows 25 pictures >_>. Help mee! :(

I'll see what I can find out, hon. You think angelfire would work? That's what Gelf uses for her comic, isn't it?

OK, I've suggested this to MJ too:

You can try hypermart.com; not sure what exactly they have to offer but my father uses it for his picture files... it's free as long as you stay within the limit of space provided.

EDIT: There's also this (copying and pasting):

Yahoo! GeoCities Free
Publish your resum?, share family photos, or connect with others who share your interests. Choose the point-and-click PageBuilder or step-by-step PageWizards for easy web pages. Upload files from your computer or customize your own HTML with File Manager. See what the Web is all about!

geocities.yahoo.com/ps/learn2/WhatYouGet4_Free.html

Hope that helps, my dear! :)

Hey Yosh,

Damon's right - I do use Angelfire and it works pretty well. All my sigs and avatars are run off of there, as well as my comic. The only thing is they have a condition that their accounts must be used for webpages, not for storage. Supposedly they can freeze your account if you do so, but I imagine it's not terribly strict if you set up a page or two...

Hope this helps!
~gelfling