Quantum leap Robin Williams leap

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Hi I am wanting to say to everyone that there is a story line idea I have been wanting to write now for some time and that is the story line of Dr beckett leaping into comedy legend Robin Williams.

The reason for this is I am such a big fan of Robin's and when the new came that unfortunately he passed away that news did hit me to the core like with every single one of us who was a great supporter of his. And I know even tho in reality there is no way of bringing him back to life the great thing about fiction is that anything can happen and the tragedy surrounding Robin Williams death does seem like an event Dr beckett would leap into to change for the better. I am posting this idea request on here now because I do not want to upset anyone with this story line and when I intend to write it it will be written with great love, affection and most importantly respect to the performer. Now what I love about the show quantum leap is its a show about hope the hope in changing wrongs to right and I know when Robin dead that was a great wrong that could happen to anyone and I am a great believer that the best thing we all can do to keep Robin alive now is to immortalize them into fiction with great love and respect which I intend to do and I know when quantum leap aired it was never a show that shyed away from hard issues like rape, suicide and other issues and like in the same spirit of the show I would like to write a quantum leap story that honors both Robin and quantum leap itself.

So in the event you do have a objection of me writing this certain story then please send me a private message and I will try and discuss it with you. But in the event I don't hear anything I will automatically assume everyone is OK with me writing this story. But again I am posting this message well in advance to let people know why I am doing this and I know if time travel was actually possible and quantum leap was actually real I know due to the amount of people who loved the man I know we all would by trying to quantum leap into the past to save his life. It's is a shame it can't actually be done so thank you for your time and I hope I can bring you the story of the good Dr beckett leaping back to try and save Robin Williams.

May this thread be dedicated to his memory the late Robin Williams may he never be forgotten

21 July 1951 - 11 August 2014