Online Katrina Relief Album

The Someday Man

Project QL Intern
Sep 2, 2002
Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I've contributed a song to an online album benefiting the victims of Hurricane Katrina. It can be found at www.tripodder.com

In addition to myself, it also features many other Kentuckiana bands and 100% of the profit goes toward helping out the Katrina victims. I feel very fortunate having this opportunity to help out. If any of you have ever wanted to hear my music, this would be the perfect opportunity.

Even if you can't donate, you should check out the site. The webmaster is a very nice guy who DJ's in Evansville, Indiana. He's been helping me out quite a bit on my road to fame and fortune.

I'm gonna try to make our next chat session. I've missed you all very much.

In Peace,
Shane

LOL!! How in the world did you get "Go to Sleep, Jenny"? In any case, I'm glad you like it. It's on our studio list for next month so there's a full-band version coming soon.

But, no. It's not that one. It's "Hometown Kinda Day". It's way more upbeat than "Jenny", kind of a summer song.

Again, thanks for the kudos. And check out that site. This guy is very passionate about helping out those folks in Louisiana.

In Peace,
Shane