Photos

Scott hugging Janine

Great photos Josh!

Yes, I do believe I took pictures during your performance. I'll be posting everything later this week as I suffer from jet leg when I travel west to east.

Also I'd like to make a plea for anyone, anyone please has a picture of Scott hugging me I'd be etnerally greatful.

Hugs

Janine xxx

I do have a picture of Scott hugging you into a coma. It's a bit of a blur. No thanks to you, I now know Sam Beckett's social security number and clearance number.

DAMN YOU!

Here's a question for you....

What character in Mirror Image (that only appeared in that episode) was indirectly mentioned in a first season episode?

Name the character and episode.

Hi all!!!!
Mine are here:
http://www.scottbakuladrawings.fr/Laurence's pics LA.html

The Leapcon page is under construction yet, but if you want take a look:
http://www.scottbakuladrawings.fr/la.html

And I got a good pic with Scott :nut

Scottmered.jpg

NOW THAT'S A PERFECT LOCK ON DR. BECKETT.

My picture is taken from a distance.

I do have a picture of Scott hugging you into a coma. It's a bit of a blur. No thanks to you, I now know Sam Beckett's social security number and clearance number.

Coma? <thinks> Yes, I can see why you say that.

DAMN YOU!

Thank you :)

Here's a question for you....

Ok.

What character in Mirror Image (that only appeared in that episode) was indirectly mentioned in a first season episode?

Name the character and episode.

Stawpah, season 1 episode "Camakazi Kid" --- "I have some russian blood in me from my mother's side. Al's uncle.

How did I do?

Bingo!

Coma? <thinks> Yes, I can see why you say that.

Thank you :)

Ok.

Stawpah, season 1 episode "Camakazi Kid" --- "I have some russian blood in me from my mother's side. Al's uncle.

How did I do?

Ya know, I always said that if I were to meet my future wife anywhere...it would be at a Quantum Leap convention.

Ya know, I always said that if I were to meet my future wife anywhere...it would be at a Quantum Leap convention.

<laughs> My twin met her husband at a convention 9 years ago. I was actually shocked about how many guys where there.

I've not been so lucky. <looks around to make sure no one is watching> people think i'm nuts <shhh!> it's a secret.

I REMEMBER THAT GUY! WHAT A PEST HE WAS! KEPT BUGGING ME FOR SPARE CHANGE!

:bow

Mmm, so true! He kept bugging me! But I couldn't help but smile when I saw his lovely green eyes. Then I give him everything I had.

I'm such a sucker for a pretty face.

Janine xxx

<screams> Thank you so much! pitty you can't see my face....anyhow thanks! :)

May I copy these pictures?

I was just thinking, part of me is glad of this but apart of me is wishing I told him, I named my pet rabbit Beckett and he has a white streak in his hair!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any pictures of the dancing fools at the Friday night party? I hardly ever dress up, and too late I realized that I never got my roomie to take a pic.

Yeah, it's too bad I was at the wrong angle.... Of course you can copy them! I'm glad I was able to get them to you. That would have been a cool story for him. Save it for next time!

Moved this to Updates. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the photos. I am also looking forward to see what else people post. I took about 300 600 photos and so far posted about 1/3 of the good ones. I will post the rest tomorrow A.M.. And I saw folks running around with $1,000+ cameras with huge lenses so I know there are folks out there with some remarkable shots.

Think I might of been one of the people with the expensive camera & longer lens? Like someone else said it doesn't necessarily guarantee a good shot, I initially had a few issues with the lighting as probably most people did but I worked & out & think I've got some ok pics - certainly the few people that have seen them (committee + a couple of friends) have liked them. I won't post here as I've passed onto the committee & Emma asked if they could put on the website - I believe they're in the process of setting up an area for photo's?

You better believe a photo gallery is getting ready to open in the next couple days! It's based here on the website but will enable all you guys to join, post your own photos and much more!

It's going to be fantastic - only a short wait now. :)

Manu - I've held off on adding your since you'll be able to do it yourself soon! Almost done...

My pictures

I got quite a few good pictures - mostly due to a really good seat. I have them all up on my Webshots page. Feel free to check them out. I divided them up between Scott and everyone else.

http://community.webshots.com/user/debdunlap1

Now, I'm going to attempt attaching one of my pictures.

If this doesn't work.......how do I put a picture in my message?

Debbie D

Attachments

• DSC03408.jpg
    DSC03408.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
Well, flog me with a wet piece of Swiss cheese. I don't think I posted a link to my convention photos.

They're here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrettmanor/sets/72157615983547428/

I've put them under a Creative Commons license. The link has all the details, but please PM me if you have any questions. Essentially, I want the pictures to be free for community use (personal stuff) but not for commercial use without permission. Attribution is required.

Brian and Al's Place mods: You have permission to use any of the pictures with attribution on this site or The Leap Back 2009 site.

I could have sworn I'd posted that link before, but if I did I sure couldn't find it. But then again, I'm blond. Just look at my avatar. ;-)

That was the best of the lot. I shot over 500 photos that weekend. Most could charitably be called blurry.

And yesterday the camera I used to shoot all those pictures became deceased. It is no more. It has expired and gone to meet its manufacturer. It is pining for Ansel Adams' darkroom. It has joined the photography corps invisible. I regret to say that it is an ex camera.

Beautiful lenses, though. ;-)