Platinum Tickets for sale

mandyl001

Project QL Intern
Feb 28, 2008
I purchased 2 platinum tickets the moment they went up for sale last March. My sister is unable to attend the convention with me now. I have at least her ticket and possibly my own for sale. They are seats C51 and C53. I paid $299 for these and would love to get my money back out of them. These are sold out seats in the middle of the third row. If anyone is interested please reply and let me know.

Hi, Mandy. If your sister's ticket is still available, I would love to buy it. Thanks. Martha

I purchased 2 platinum tickets the moment they went up for sale last March. My sister is unable to attend the convention with me now. I have at least her ticket and possibly my own for sale. They are seats C51 and C53. I paid $299 for these and would love to get my money back out of them. These are sold out seats in the middle of the third row. If anyone is interested please reply and let me know.

Absolutely. I still have mine at this point too. It's been confirmed I will not be able to attend. Which is VERY upsetting. I was so looking forward to going. If you have paypal we could use that for the transaction. My actual e-mail address is Mandyl001@yahoo.com if you'd like to e-mail me back there.

I just talked my sister into coming with me, so I will buy both your tickets. I will send you an email soon giving you my information. Thanks.

Absolutely. I still have mine at this point too. It's been confirmed I will not be able to attend. Which is VERY upsetting. I was so looking forward to going. If you have paypal we could use that for the transaction. My actual e-mail address is Mandyl001@yahoo.com if you'd like to e-mail me back there.

Once you have paid, the original owner must let us know they have been paid for.

We must receive $15 per ticket to transfer the ticket names via paypal at tickets@leapback2009.com to finalize the transfer(s). One ticket = $15 Two tickets = $30, etc...

Also, we need the new buyer to email brian@leapback2009.com the following info:

Name
Address
Phone Number
Email address
Date of birth including year
Acknowledge you have read and understand our policies and agree to them.