Itineary?

Thank You Brian!!!!! :bow

Seeing it makes this seem all the more real somehow.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is a great announcement made in that schedule -

I did not know that Deborah Pratt wrote a Quantum Leap novel! Is it based on her movie script? When is it being published?

How long is Scott's autograph session going to be?

Is it from 3:30 to 5:00? (when the closing ceremony start) How flexible is the start of time of that ceremony?

I know its impossible to know how fast his line will go.

Will will we be able to register at all on Thursday?

We will make every effort to keep the line moving so everyone gets an autograph. It's important not to break out the baby photos to show him lol. Say hi, get a photo and auto, then move out lol. We'll have him on the screens the whole time too, so no worries - you'll see him plenty!

We're trying to work out a Thursday evening registration for a short time - not sure where it will be yet though.

The scheduel looks great, albeit crowded, don't you think?
For all of you who were worried as to spending money on food.... now it's time to relax.. we won't have a bit of a chance to get any food during the day. So many events, who would want to miss anything for the simple action "eating" :)

Eating is overrated. LOL!!

We have about 50 guest stars - and only three days. Yes, there are many panels and things happening back to back and overlapping in some spots. :) You may have to miss a small bit or pick and choose a little to grab a bite. Sorry it couldn't be worked out any other way with so many great guests willing to come speak to you all!

The schedule makes for a great convention. If people prefer the CREATION method of one room programming, then this may not be the con for you. Multiple programming has always been the established favorite BEFORE the single room programming leeched itself into our society. I rather pull my hair out not knowing what to do than pull it out because there ain't nothing to do.

As somebody who lives her life around when the next meal time is, trust me, I tried my hardest to get a lunchbreak and tea breaks (very important to a Brit) into the initial schedule I drew up for Brian. Then he started putting in our guest stars, and it quickly became evident that we were going to have to run pretty much straight through all day to have any hope of fitting all our guest stars into an already tight schedule.

Get a good breakfast in the morning, and plan on grabbing a sandwich to keep in your bag or room for lunch, and then have a proper meal in the evening before the party starts.

I'm looking at the three days as an opportunity to pay back the huge amount of calories I intend to consume at The Cheesecake Factory, Bob's Big Boy (An LA landmark that I hope you all pay a visit to!) and at any chinese restaurant that serves Sesame Chicken ... *drools and makes note to find chinese takeout telephone numbers*

As somebody who lives her life around when the next meal time is, trust me, I tried my hardest to get a lunchbreak and tea breaks (very important to a Brit) into the initial schedule I drew up for Brian. Then he started putting in our guest stars, and it quickly became evident that we were going to have to run pretty much straight through all day to have any hope of fitting all our guest stars into an already tight schedule.

Get a good breakfast in the morning, and plan on grabbing a sandwich to keep in your bag or room for lunch, and then have a proper meal in the evening before the party starts.

I'm looking at the three days as an opportunity to pay back the huge amount of calories I intend to consume at The Cheesecake Factory, Bob's Big Boy (An LA landmark that I hope you all pay a visit to!) and at any chinese restaurant that serves Sesame Chicken ... *drools and makes note to find chinese takeout telephone numbers*

LOL if I didn't already know this then I would of guessed from your advice on eating that you attended 'Accelerate' - ah those were the days, we survived the weekend on a certain brand of cookies (closest thing to food could get in the hotel shop - no time to eat in the r'trant) we still refer to them as 'Accelerate cookies' & at one point had time for a quick pot noodle - which I skillfully ate with a pen as I didn't have a fork!

Well, I lived on MacDonalds at Accelerate, as it was handily located next door. And as I was on crutches and had a huge plastic cast on my leg from hip to thigh (I was two weeks out of hospital following major surgery), I looked pathetic, so people went to get my food for me.

We're much better at creative convention eating now, though, aren't we?

Remind me to take you to The Cheesecake Factory. Their fish and chips are fantastic, and as for the banana cream cheesecake ...

Hopefully the answer to this will be NO!

Why? Accidents! They do happen.
Why? The smell! McDonald's fries are irritating. Good but irritating!
Why? Do you chew with your mouth open? I bet the person next to you does.
Why? The main room is NOT a restaurant.
Why? Who's gonna pick up your trash? Oh, you'll make sure you take yours out huh? How much you wanna bet?!

Now I have made light of this without the admin making a definite decision. This is just my opinion.

NO SOUP FA YOU!!!!

I think you are just worried Marc that if we are not happy with you as MC we will start throwing food! ;)

Seriously, though I agree with Marc. As someone who job partially involves cleaning up lunch rooms - People are slobs! For all us who would be responsible and cleanup after themselves, there will be those who abuse the privilege.

Well, I lived on MacDonalds at Accelerate, as it was handily located next door. And as I was on crutches and had a huge plastic cast on my leg from hip to thigh (I was two weeks out of hospital following major surgery), I looked pathetic, so people went to get my food for me.

We're much better at creative convention eating now, though, aren't we?

Remind me to take you to The Cheesecake Factory. Their fish and chips are fantastic, and as for the banana cream cheesecake ...

Yup, heard about it but we never actually visited the McDonalds there.
Yes, we are way more creative now - it's taken years of practise to achieve the high skill we now pocess - please don't make us recruit the aid of a mother figure to get you to eat again?! ;-)
Oh, er, yeah we'll squeeze that in somehow - food can always find room on a busy itinerary, monday, yes?