Presidential Prayer Team

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Some time ago, I signed up to be a part of the Presidential Prayer Team. It's amazing what the power of prayer can do... and I know this to be true.

I just wanted everyone to be aware of something that I saw today on an e-mail that was sent to me from their site. Oh, by the way, their site address is:

www.presidentialprayerteam.org/index.htm

What I saw that was so interesting was that you can pray for an individual in any part of the military. Which I thought was way cool. If you have someone in the Forces in your family and you want them to be prayed for, you can also register their name as well. That way, someone may draw their name and maybe praying for them as well as you are. The more the better, right? The link to do this is:

www.presidentialprayerteam.org/troopsadoptup.htm

Also on the Presidential Prayer Team site is a petition to keep God in the Pledge Of Allegiance. I saw this and immediately signed it. If you would like to do the same again, here's the link:

www.presidentialprayerteam.org/petition/index.php

This was just something that caught my eye today and I wanted to share it with my friends - heck, my family here at Al's Place. :)