As OT as there is.....

The Rod

Project QL Intern
Attention Hot Rodders & Hot Rodettes.

What The Rod has to say is pretty cool.

He noticed from the chat transcript, that Aurora was looking for The Rod regarding the upcoming Knight Rider film.

He did a little surfing on The Rodternet to try and find some info on this film. One british site stood out as being quite informative:

www.knightrideruk.com

It would appear that David Huffsalot has decided to be Michael Knight and indeed produce this film as a result of his kids telling him he doesnt look like Michael anymore.

It is scheduled for around 2004, and hopefully will return with a black pontiac of some description.

The Rod LOVES Pontiacs........

Yay Rod!! Thanks so much for finding this out for me! I really appreciate it! *big grin* I can't wait for it to be released. I have heard that KITT will be back in the movie... whether or not in his original form or in a supped up version of his original form remains to be seen.

Either way, I can't wait to see it!!!

Ciao!
Aurora

The good news, though, is that I was watching Jay Leno last night, and Pamela Anderson was on there promoting the Baywatch reunion... Jay mentioned David being in an accident, and Pam replied that he was doing fine now.

Joy

Yeah! A Smiley Kitt!

kitt.gif