Hello

W

wheelman 62

Hi....I am new here. I did'nt know exactly which forum was used for greetings and welcomes....but I thought since this was an off topic forum I would come here and say " Hi " . :) Tom

Welcome Wheelman

Hope you will be happy here, I know I am.
There are some great people here, and I know you will make lots of new friends.

Helen

Hi Leaper. Oh Boy ! Thanks for the Welcome. :) I'm a Quantum Leap fan...I have'nt seen it in awhile...does the Sci-Fi channel still air it ? Anyway...feel free to advertise your board at mine...I know I have a few Quantum Leap fans there. Looking forward to meeting some of the Leap fans here. :) Tom

Hiya, wheelman! Hope you'll enjoy your stay at this board. The people are friendly, the discussions are fun, and in general, this board is just a great place to hang out with fellow Leapers.

No, Sci-Fi Channel is no longer regularly airing QL episodes, although they did just have a 9-hour marathon on MLK Day. However, if you don't already know, Sci-Fi Channel is currently developing a QL reunion TV movie. Rumor has it (from TV Guide and from Sci-Fi themselves) that the movie may serve as a pilot for a new QL series. So, keep an eye out on this board (particularly the Timeline of QL Movie Developments in the general QL chat board) for information as it becomes available!

Again, welcome to Al's Place!

Joy

Welcome welcome! Welcome to our little corner of the QL fandom. I'm Aurora, the producer of the QD Leap radio play and I also run the Guess The Episode picture game. (which I will get back to as soon as I capture some more pics!)

Everyone here is really great and you'll be garanteed to see new posts everyday.

Have fun!

Ciao!
Aurora

Hey, Wheelman,

Welcome to the House of Insanity!

:lol :lol :lol

Don't worry, I'm only kidding! (Mostly! ;) ) Enjoy your stay!

Damon