notifylist.com

Lea-Per

Project QL Intern
Dec 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
G'day Brian (and fellow mods),

A quick question re the notifylist.com signup for the newsletter distribution: I added my email to the list yesterday. The popup window from notifylist.com says confirmation should be almost immediate... but I don't have email from them yet. The forums crashed not long after, so I thought it might relate to that, and consequently re-submitted my email addy a short while ago. As I don't have a reply from the notify-bot yet, I thought I had better check with you guys in case there is a problem with the system.

Cheers
Leanne (Lea-Per)

It's possible your gmail account is failing you. Try using a different email address. If you are using aol as a browser, that could also be an issue as aol is famous for causing huge issues.

You can sign up for a free hotmail account or yahoo if you need to try another address.

As notifylist and this site and forums are not connected in any way, your signup had nothing to do wih the crash. Keep trying!

Sorted. Evidently notifylist doesn't see gmail, because I used a yahoo address which forwards to my gmail, and received it immediately. Many thanks!