Writers - be aware!

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
I just wanted to drop a little note to let you guys here who like to write all the time know........

It looks like this year may come from slim pickings in the writing field for QL:TVS. I am planning for 32 stories... and I know that Damon (2), Sue (2), Helen (1) and Joy(1) have stories and are working on them... some two parters, some one. But the thing is that out of 6 stories that leaves 26 stories yet to go for the season to win out.

That tells me one thing.

I've got to work more hard and steadily on writing to try to get through this year.

I would really hate it if this project was squelched after having such a wonderful three year run. But, if it's time to retire from this venture... which I don't want to do... then I'll back it down to stories when they are available instead of once a week. If it just gets to were I'm writing alone.... it may go ahead and be shut down. ((THIS IS NOT WHAT AJ OR I WANT)) So... just bare with me.

If you plan on writing a story and if I left you out (I'm sorry), please email me at mjcogburn@austin.rr.com and let me know what it's about, etc. Thanks.

Me and Mike are working on one too and I have one I am working on

I have another in the pipline MJ, called, Time and Time again. The beginning is up on the Writer's Forums but remember it's only in draft.

AND

Could you please email me about the "Eeny" story, I've had it on hold for what seems like an age now, end of May according to your email.

Ah, yes, and although I've told you this online already, I'm very nearly done with Second Genesis, Part I... FINALLY!!

For Part II, I'll simply need to watch a large portion of "Genesis" again and rewrite some parts from slightly different perspectives, which shouldn't be TOO hard... I hope!

After that, I'm hoping to start working on the autism story, working title: Beautiful Minds. And probably also "our" story, MJ. You know what I'm talking about, right? With... "Jane?" You haven't forgotten, right? ;)

Gosh, and I've still got several ideas in my head too. *sigh* If only there were like 72 hours to each day, huh? :b

I WANT toooooo, but I won't commit to it. I still have this half finished one for TVS, and my short I need to finish!

AUUUGHHH!

I'm gonna moirdair muh kids, I tell ya! Wrestlin' around and fell into the wall, busting out drywall! OY VEY!!

Ooooo... Damon.... I'm VERY intrigued now.

I have a story in the works as well. I'm not sure when I can get it done, though. It's kinda hard writing about this particular event, and now that I have school (which has gone from an A-B-A-B-C block schedule to a C-C-A-B-C schedule), I'm not sure how much I can get done and how fast. I'll keep trying my best, though.

Joy

PS: MJ, did ya get my e-mail with the two lines attached? I finally got my mic to work (had to wiggle some wires).

Okay guys, I finished my short story... so I'll be able to jump all the way back into my "VS" one... and be able to grab a story for P:Starlight!!

<a href="http://pub69.ezboard.com/falsplacequantumleapmessageboard11411frm2.showMessage?topicID=14.topic" target="_new">Guilty</a>

Matt