Forum Change

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Just noticed the forum has gone through a change on it's look. One of these changes being the StarBright area is now gone. Is it completely gone? True that area was a bit inactive but it was the first ...well The StarBright Project was the first of the Al's Place series I picked up on in reading. But it was also the first place I posted. Could some one tell me what happened to it?

Reason why I never posted any reviews for episodes in that series was I was really new to virtual series writing back when I picked up on it. Didn't realize back then series writers really appreciate getting reviews on their work. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Yes, I am adding and tweaking it today and yesterday. I did remove the SBP forum just because the series has been on hiatus for a couple years and not much is in development to bring it back anytime soon.

You can always access the site and forum (it's not gone) by simply going to http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/starbrightproject

If there is more interest, I'll bring back the forum. MJ Cogburn now owns The Starbright Project, so it's return will be up to her or anyone who wants to assist her in that.

Like the revamp but one problem - I keep going to the wrong link for off topic forum, mainly out of being used to it's position at the end of the general discussions bit... oh well I guess i'll have to learn the hard way.....