The Flash Epsiode Guide?

Sam Beckett Fan

Re-Writing Life
Jun 3, 2005
medium.com
Something is confusing me. I have the flash Epsiode guide as my firefox homepage and earlier today all of a sudden its the non-flash version. Was it something I maybe did on my comp or is this your doing Brian? Not a huge deal really just curious.

Wow... that was fast! lol I thought it might take a few days for someone to notice. :) I am going to eventually redo the flash handlink I was using for the episode guide. I'm not happy with the image quality, so trying to get that redone on top of the dozens of other things here. I'm also redoing all the images in the ep. quide making them higher quality and adding tons of new images.

For now, if you still want to use the old flash handlink, feel free to set your browser to:

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/episodeguide/index_flash-handlink.html

Correction

There is a slight error in the Episode Guide for "Pool Hall Blues."

It currently says

Sam laughs as he pockets the ball, "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...Cathagerus! We are going to shoot some pool!"

I think everyone will agree...that should be "Pythagorus!"

How does one get that changed?

Another small mistake

In the episode guide for "Piano Man", Scott's name is spelt Backula, three times in all I think

Well since we are all giving corrections I noticed something a while ago. for Thou Shalt Not In the KIss with History you mention the Gas shortage but you forgot that Sam saved the life of Dr. Henry Himliche with his own manuver. At least I think that's what they meant by the scene.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Well since we are all giving corrections I noticed something a while ago. for Thou Shalt Not In the KIss with History you mention the Gas shortage but you forgot that Sam saved the life of Dr. Henry Himliche with his own manuver. At least I think that's what they meant by the scene.

Indeed! Good catch Cyd!