Convention

There has not been a convention at all since 2001. It was a small convention held in Orlando Florida and featured just a few guests including Deborah Pratt. Before that I think it was 1999 in England again with just a handful of guests. Scott and Dean haven't been at a QL comnvention together since around 1995 I think. That was 13 years ago.

There has not been a convention of this magnitude with so many guests and events planned since the early 90's.

This is a fan convention, meaning it's being put on by fans (I'm one of them) and not by Universal Studios. Universal is working with us a little but not much just yet. We hope they get onboard more soon so that we can give attendees even more at the convention.

So to answer your question, there is no set time these conventions are done. This is the first one being put on by this group of fans and it's taken us over two years already to plan it and to ensure we are financially and legally stable (unlike the recent FedConUSA and JumpCon disasters). There may or may not be another one, depending on tons of factors. I know I am tired lol but the work is GREATLY worth it to put on a super program for other fans like myself who love the show and who want to help children with serious illnesses (the convention benefits the Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation.)

The likelyhood that so many of the former stars of the show will ever be seen in the same place like this again is small, but not impossible. BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW while they are still on sale!