Bakula returning to CHUCK?

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Potential spoilers ahead for the show "CHUCK" on NBC! Don't read further if you don't want to know.

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
If you're a Chuck fan, you know that Chuck's dad (played by Scott Bakula) was killed earlier in the series. I just watched the preview for next week's episode (the season finale) and at the end of the preview the announcer says something about a twist and then Chuck is shown saying "Oh Boy" in true Sam Beckett style.

I don't know for sure, but it would be great to see Scott back on Chuck!

OMG, that would be AWESOME!

Man, I need to get caught up on this season... I finally started watching Chuck over winter break, getting myself through the seasons to get caught up to mid-this-season, but... well, school got in the way, and I'm behind now.

Well drat! Bakula did not return for the season finale. But, the twist at the end does leave next season wide open for a whole new adventure in Chuckland!

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
I still say Scott's character will return in the future. Mention of a cloning program, Decker's laugh when Chuck mentions his father was killed, reference to someone controlling all their lives since the beginning....