Holiday Special is Online!

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Whee!! Another file has been posted! The Holiday Special is online! We hope that all of you enjoy!

Ciao!
Aurora

Oh my goodness! *big silly smile* That was so so so cute!

Aurora & MJ, you two did an awesome job! (hehe... I loved the interaction! ;) ) *applauding* What a great way to open up the holiday season!

And what a great way to end it off... slightly evil (hehe ;) ) but great! Keep up the good work!

Thanks you two! :)

Just to let you know... that is EXACTLY what it's like at times. I'll be at the computer listening to music... three or four songs... then Aurora will pick another one and send it my way... lol... it's funny and fun... and we have a blast while we are doing it.

You know... I'm glad that I came along and happened across that link and sent a line to Aurora. Since then, we have become really close friends.... and I hope and pray that nothing will stop that friendship.

She is an awesome person to talk with, and play around with. She's very creative and I know that we keep each other on our toes.

It's absolutely amazing that Quantum Leap has brought me yet another wonderful friend.

Thank you Don, Scott and Dean!!! Thank you so much!!!!

*just a little teary eyed*

Oh... *sniffle*

Oh my!! Mj!!! You're SUCH a sweetie!! Thank you so much! I feel the same way, big time!!!!

Yes, thank you Don, Debra, Scott and Dean... Quantum Leap has brough so many wonderful things into our lives!

Especially in friends!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!

Ciao!
Aurora

Re: holiday greeting

Thanx ladies, it was wonderful

And yes, Shane does sound more and more like Scott each time I hear him.

Isn't this just the best place to be?

Helen

Re: holiday greeting

*grins* Yupper! Most definitely!!

Ciao!
Aurora

We weren't forgotten, were we?

Well... since no one else has said it, I will!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MUCH THANKS TO ALL OF THE VOICE ACTORS IN THIS PRODUCTION! YOUR TALENTS AND VOICES HAVE MADE THIS PRODUCTION WHAT IT IS TODAY!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year... let's strive to make this coming year is better than the last!
:rollin

_ __ ___
FriTzsama