Another Hello from Down under

Belinda S

Project QL Intern
Oct 17, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I have been a member for a little while but i forgot my details so i have now re-registered.

I have been a mad quatum leap fan for years and I am so glad that someone had the good sense to release the episodes on DVD. I am anxiously awaiting the season 5 release as I haven't seen many of these episodes.

I am 30 years old and live in the Mornington Peninsula which is Melbourne, Australia.

Every year i check out the imbd website to see if there is any news on a Quantum Leap Movie but unfortanetly the site lies. It says that it is in production which it is not. When Scott attended the Star Trek Convention in Vegas earlier this year he mentioned that while we would love to revisit the role there has been no talk of it. Which is a pity because lets face it, it was one of the best shows ever to air.

I am also a huge star trek fan and attended my first convention this year. I became a member of a fan forum known as www.trekcon.com where people who intend to visit conventions can get to know each other prior to the convention and then meet up at the conention. It was a fantastic experience and would recommend that if there are any trekkies out there who want to chat hop on and have a look see.

I have also registered my interest in the Quantum Leap Convention for 2009 but it may be difficult to make it back over to the States. If there is enough interest i would certainly like to be involved in bringing the convention downunder as well.

Hope to speak to you soon
Belinda:hurray:

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit!

The story I am working on at the moment (no 5 in a set of five at www.fanfiction.net) is set in Australia - initially in Broken Hill, and then in Banbury.

Hope you will be as happy here as I am.

Welcome! Pull up a barstool and have a Rodbeer. :cheers

Welcome to the board Belinda S!

Always great to see new members, it's good the QL word is spreading loads all over, well enjoy and I look forward to reading all your posts.

Welcome to the board! I love seeing so many international fans. It gives an idea of just how widespread QL is.

Hello....
ohh it is so good to see some Quantum Leap Fans all over the world.
A warm welcome to you^^

cu safir