What other shows/movies are you interested in?

What other fandoms are you involved in?

• Total voters

CarolD

Jul 15, 2006
New York
Here's your chance to help us out in the search for dealers for the con -- and what to tell them as far as stocking merchandise.

What other fandoms are you involved in? (And collect memorabilia on.)

I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I'm also a Stargate fan (both shows, though currently more into Atlantis). Jericho isn't quite "sci-fi", but I'll mention it, too, as I really enjoy it.

Other sci-fi/fantasy fandoms that I'm in include Wild Wild West (the series), Pirates of the Caribbean, and Indiana Jones (though, of course, that's more action-adventure than fantasy).

Joy

OK, this page has had 54 views and only 7 voters. Come on, you guys - let's hear your preferences! (The poll is up at the top.) Remember, if you don't tell us what *you* want, you have to put up with other people's choices... :)

Since Back to the Future wasn't an option when I voted, I cast another vote for that. Being the geek that I am, I got Tom Wilson (Biff) to sign my BFTF2 soundtrack at one of his shows. (Obviously I bought his CD too) ;)

I voted:

Stargate SG-1/ Atlantis

Doctor Who - David Tennant and John Barrowman (sigh) Yumola!

Star Trek (I voted for OS and Voyager)

Battlestar Galactica (the original, not the crappy remake)

Kat

I'll add another vote for Wild Wild West (my all-time favorite series), and for Hitchhiker's Guide.

Star Trek (original series)

Buffy (Angel who? :) )

Battlestar (the crappy remake, not the original)

I think I didn't understand the poll... it asked in what fandoms are we involoved... not whic do we like, right?

I am a fan of BTTF, Farscape, Lost & Pirates of the Carribean... Also Smallville, Kyle XY, 4400.

SG-1 rules!!!

I'm not a collector of anything, but I am active in the fandoms I voted for. In Israel we have a sci-fi club named "starbase972 - The Official Israeli club for Star Trek & Other edia Sci-Fi" & I'm a part of the management :)

Ezilzha said:
I think I didn't understand the poll... it asked in what fandoms are we involoved... not whic do we like, right?

I am a fan of BTTF, Farscape, Lost & Pirates of the Carribean... Also Smallville, Kyle XY, 4400.

SG-1 rules!!!

I'm not a collector of anything, but I am active in the fandoms I voted for. In Israel we have a sci-fi club named "starbase972 - The Official Israeli club for Star Trek & Other edia Sci-Fi" & I'm a part of the management :)

You can put what you like OR are involved in. :) Great that you are part of the mgmt of a club like that - put out the word for Quantum Leap and this convention over there!

My newest "favorite forever" just came back - Kyle XY.

LINK: http://www.fancast.com/tv/Kyle-XY/39...id=FCST_FB_211

The Season 3 Premiere of Kyle XY (scheduled for broadcast 1/12/2009) is online NOW at fancast.com. It was originally scheduled for 1/7, so take a peek now in case someone decides it shouldn't have been available.

It's only supposed to be online until 1/11/2008, the day before the broadcast premiere.

The video doesn't work unless you click on "Open Guide" and use the small-screen viewer.
Use the default full-screen viewer and you only get audio.

IT WAS AWESOME!!

The original Battlestar Galactica :)
*high fives Kat*:cheers

I don't really know the new one very well, I'm sure it's a good concept,
but I haven't warmed up to it yet :)

Street Hawk
Highway to Heaven
MacGuyver
A-Team
Misfits of Science
Voyagers

(OK OK, pretty much everything that was on in the 80ies :D)

:hurray: Yea '80s! Can I hear a cheer for Who's the Boss?, Mama's Family, The People's Court (Old version), The Simpsons (technically they started in 1989, I think), Quantum Leap, and many others!

:lol :lol

MacGuyver
A-Team

:hurray:MacGuyver! MacGuyver! MacGuyver! MacGuyver! :b
I just love Richard Dean Anderson. One of the main reasons I started watching Stargate SG-1 (& then I kist loved the show).

& again.. who can forget the 80's? good shows, good TV (for the most part)

I just love Richard Dean Anderson. One of the main reasons I started watching Stargate SG-1 (& then I kist loved the show).

MacGuyver made me carry a roll of sticky tape with me to this very day ;)
Although the swiss knife regrettably can't come along everywhere :D

Same here. It is frustrating that I have seasons 1-4 of MacGyver on DVD, but seasons 5-7 are only available in region 1, not region 2.
MacGyver got me into Stargate SG-1, and it is now my second fave show after QL.

I've just watched for the first time Necessary Roughness and Major league back to the minors, and also the first 3 seasons of Enterprise. Not looking forward to the end of season 4, I hope Scott's new movie will be out by then otherwise I might go into withdrawls. I suppose I could start watching Quantum Leap again.