Nervous about meeting Scott...

I wonder if Scott ever feels like Sam Beckett while around fans?

Let me explain -

When Sam first Leaps in he knows nothing about the people around him. But they think they know him.

I imagine this is similar for actors. Fans know them very well. Calling them by their first name. Almost as if they are family. Yet they don't know the fans at all. It must be weird dealing with people who have a familiarity with you but with whom you are just meeting. Particularly when what the fans know is just an image.

Interesting that you said that Avilos. In personal conversations with a lot of celebs, they can generally tell the genuine sincerity in people. The "too familiar ones" stand out like a sore thumb and that's when the celeb goes into "actor mode". Certain areas of the world with fandom react differently to celebrities. For the celeb, it can either be a bit unnerving, scarey, electric and repititous. But overall, they enjoy it.

I'm not thinking twice about it... I used to be star struck, like 15 years ago when I first started going to LA a lot. But now, meeting Dean or Scott wouldn't really phase me. I don't mean for that to sound arrogant or rude, but they're just plain folks.

In fact, I don't have any plans to go out of my way to meet either of them. Not to be cocky, but that kind of thing just doesn't impress me much anymore.

I had a "star" moment with Deborah last fall when we recorded her voice for our film, and I even made a joke about it and we all had a nice laugh. But it was more of an observation because I thought it was ironic that a show that inspired me so much as a kid now turned out to be a fantastic shot at showing one of my films in LA at Leapback! How cool is that!?
Don't let it go to your head. I can guarantee you they won't.

Oh heck, what do I know!? HAHA

Chris :)

Funny I haven't even given meeting the stars a thought, just getting there is a challenge enough... i guess i'll worry about it when i get there. More excited about meeting everyone from this site

30 Second Celebrity Meetings

I've met plenty of celebrities in my time. I've even got drunk with a few of them.

Access my celebrity pics at:

LINK REMOVED

Click PICS then you will see my album "30 SECOND CELEBRITY MEETINGS."

I wouldn't worry about being nervous around Scott or Dean. I've never met anyone associated with Quantum Leap, but Scott Bakula is like Tom Hanks...never ending nice guy. Dean Stockwell comes across a fun party going type of person.

It's Don Bellisario that I look forward to meeting. Simply because he's the brains behind it all. I have plenty of questions for Don Bellisario.

Such as...

Explain the evolution of the "leaping" effect.

If Quantum Leap went on until YOU ended it, what would the true series finale be?

Other than Al simply floating because he's a hologram, what other special effects improvements would be made due to having a bigger budget?

Is there anything about Quantum Leap that you disapproved but was done due to other influences such as NBC, Universal, writers, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm....wow...umm...PQC...that's....ummm...well.....that's some page you....ummm....got there. I was....well....I was intrigued with your.....ummm...wallpaper and your......well.........:hair

ARE YOU PSYCHOTIC OR SOMETHING? :nut:nut:nut

ROFL! You seem to be a sort of free-spirited kiss my *** sort of guy I see. Will we have to have security around you all the time? You know, to protect the fans? LOL!

Just joking with you pal.......:cheers and don't call me 'bro again.

As for meeting Scott again, I plan to throw my entire body at him and hope that he has the good sense to put his arms out so I don't land flat on my back! 8o If he doesn't, I'll just head on back to my little corner and cry.

I've met plenty of celebrities in my time. I've even got drunk with a few of them.

Access my celebrity pics at:

LINK REMOVED

Click PICS then you will see my album "30 SECOND CELEBRITY MEETINGS."

People should be warned that this site is X-rated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the link. That was inappropriate, please don't post that again. If you can't show it to a 10-year old, don't post it here.

Good move Brian. I was a bit offended but thought I would have gotten jumped on if I asked it to be removed. Thanks for reading my mind.

@PQC: "Dude". Lighten up with us a bit, ok? We know you're trying to be friendly but your site is a bit too deep for us innocent minds here. How 'bout you try again?