930 Mirror Expression I

Mirror Expression I

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Mirror Expression I
November 27, 2003

South Bend, New Mexico

Sam leaps into the small town of South Bend, New Mexico...as himself...where he is led to a familiar tavern on Thanksgiving Day, 2003. While Sam tries to unravel more mysteries about why he is leaping, he, Al, and a detective named Perry Mason must uncover a kidnapping plot and save the life of a young girl. Along the way, Dr. Beckett encounters faces both strange and familiar to him...and a few hidden surprises.

Written by: Brian D. Greene
(with M. J. Cogburn)

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and two back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. That average can be found below in a posted reply.

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.83

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a bit of trivia about Mirror Expression...

If you read closely, the names of people and places in each part come straight from the Quantum Leap TV series.

Example: "Bruckner's Pet Shop" comes from the last name of the Bruckner family in the episode "Another Mother."

Example: The name Sam uses, "Sam Beederman" comes from the name of the man he leaped into in the episode "Shock Theater."

Brad and Moira McCloud are the only names not pulled from the world of QL. Brad was the name of my best friend in kindergarten. Moira was named after Moira Kelly, the actress. And McCloud comes from the last name of an old friend of mine.

As the story progresses, how many names can you find, and what episodes are they from?

Have fun! ;)

P.S. Here is the link to the flash teaser for Mirror Expression: Click here!

:hat Brian great begining of the 1st part of the story I like the
way you put in the film clips of the show in it.Having Angelta
in it is really great

Great Job Brian! I decided to just go ahead and read it instead of waiting to read all the 6th season eps up through the 9th season.
This episode would have aired. Very Bellisario-like!
My rating as just a reader: 5
Even though I haven't read Second Genesis yet, I am pretty sure that it's as good as the Mirror Expression trilogy!

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
P.S. Tess McGill and Bruce McGill(Genesis and Mirror Image);)