Scott and Dean on TV

LadyKayoss said:
I wish I could use eBay... I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open and hope. Was I-Man ever out on a region 1 DVD? Amazon.com has a picture of a DVD case, but said it's unavailable. Or was Infiltrator, for that matter? It may not be the greatest movie, but I'd love to see it.

To my knowledge Infiltrator was never released commercially. It's also not a movie - just a 1 hour pilot so, without commercials it runs about 45 minutes give or take. Even though I actually purchased it through Ebay you can buy it from the seller directly. I just don't remember who it was at this particular moment but I can check when I go home - you can drop me an email to remind me at JuliaMoniz@msn.com. The DVD also had "extras" on it - about an hour or so of interviews that Scott had done during the run of Quantum Leap.

I don't believe that I-Man was released in Region 1. I could be wrong but for as long as I'd been looking for it I never was able to find it. I was fortunate that a friend of mine had a copy of it from when it originally aired that someone had made for her and she leant it to me to copy it (and I got a nice little surprise of extras on it as well - Scott's appearance on My Sister Sam and part of his appearance on the Tony's).

I'd offer to copy them for you but right now I have so many other things that I'm copying for people plus an upcoming trip to see Shenandoah in Washington, DC that I'm afraid it would be quite a little bit of time before I could get to it.

You're going to see Shenandoah? You're so lucky! I wish I had a way to get down there.

If you ever do get time for copying, please keep me in mind! I'm in no rush; I'd just like to see them eventually.

LadyKayoss said:
You're going to see Shenandoah? You're so lucky! I wish I had a way to get down there.

If you ever do get time for copying, please keep me in mind! I'm in no rush; I'd just like to see them eventually.

I am. I'm going to the last show in the run at the end of April. It wasn't something I thought I'd be able to do at first having been out of work for nearly a year but I've got a great new job, I can get the time off of work, and I've got the money I need to be able to afford it so off I go.

As soon as things lighten up in the copying department I'll let you know.

LadyKayoss said:

oh god, please no one ever bring that up agian! i haven't the money to go, and it sux! :cry

plus i was about to say something funny too. i had a dream last night that i stayed up till 1:30, and MB came on, and i was like "shoot i have my tape set for the wrong time" so i somehow quickly cancelled my schedualed taping and pressed recird while it was still at he beginning, hehe.

i am starting to watch it for real right now as i just got back from college.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
oh god, please no one ever bring that up agian! i haven't the money to go, and it sux! :cry

I can't go either Cyd, but it's not that big a deal. Heck, I almost got kicked out for it (loooooooooooong story) but I'm still cool with it. You'll get your chance.

Okay, yall...sorry about the delay. Lothos is out to get me.

Scott Bakula
Mar. 8, 8:30am EST- Designing Women, LIFETIME
Mar. 12- Star Trek: Enterprise, CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS...ITS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE

Dean Stockwell
Mar. 6, 11:00pm EST- Battlestar Galactica, SCIFI
Mar. 8, 3:00pm EST- Mad TV, COMEDY CENTRAL
Mar. 9, 9:30am EST- Living in Peril, THE MOVIE CHANNEL (TMC)
Mar. 10, 10:00pm EST- Battlestar Galactica, SCIFI
Mar. 10, 7:00pm EST- California Firestorm, LIFETIME
Mar. 11, 1:30am EST- Battlestar Galactica, SCIFI
Mar. 12, 2:45pm EST- Manchurian Candidate, SHOWTIME

Samantha Beckett

Samantha Beckett said:
I can't go either Cyd, but it's not that big a deal. Heck, I almost got kicked out for it (loooooooooooong story) but I'm still cool with it. You'll get your chance.

Okay, yall...sorry about the delay. Lothos is out to get me.

Scott Bakula
Mar. 8, 8:30am EST- Designing Women, LIFETIME
Mar. 12- Star Trek: Enterprise, CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS...ITS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE

Dean Stockwell
Mar. 6, 11:00pm EST- Battlestar Galactica, SCIFI
Mar. 8, 3:00pm EST- Mad TV, COMEDY CENTRAL
Mar. 9, 9:30am EST- Living in Peril, THE MOVIE CHANNEL (TMC)
Mar. 10, 10:00pm EST- Battlestar Galactica, SCIFI
Mar. 10, 7:00pm EST- California Firestorm, LIFETIME
Mar. 11, 1:30am EST- Battlestar Galactica, SCIFI
Mar. 12, 2:45pm EST- Manchurian Candidate, SHOWTIME

Samantha Beckett

almost got kicked out?
and thanks for the times, and designing woman is on the regular lifetime right becasue i finally found my regular lifetime?

Yes, Designing Women is on regular Lifetime. That's the only version of the channel that I get, too, and I was able to watch it that last time he was on. For three whole minutes.

Soooo catching California Firestorm and Dean's BSG part II. Thanks Claire!! :D

Does anyone know the website in which Claire has been getting the listings that she is posting here, cuz i would like to see it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what site Claire uses but I use several different ones - tv-now.com which has listings a month at a time; tv.yahoo.com; excite.com; tvguide.com. I generally don't rely on any one since there can be mistakes.

If you're looking for the TV schedule for Scott for the coming week it's:

All times are given for the Eastern Time Zone

Sunday, March 12 - 12:35 am - Enterprise (Awakening) - WCVB (this is the local Boston time/channel, check your listings for the time/channel in your area)

Monday, March 13, - 1:05 am - Enterprise (Awakening) - WCVB (this is the local Boston time/channel, check your listings for the time/channel in your area)

Thursday, March 16 - 2:30 am - Murphy Brown (Reporters Make Strange Bedfellows) - Lifetime

Friday, March 17 - 2:30 am - Murphy Brown (Prelude to a Kiss) - Lifetime

Saturday, March 18 - 4:00 am - Necessary Roughness - WSBK (this is the local Boston UPN affiliate - I do not know if this is only being shown in the Boston market or if it is being aired in other markets as well - check your local listings)

ok thanx, i think i used to have the site that Claire is using in my favs on my desktop but a whole lot of help that is now, hehe.
and yeah i have been using tvguide.com as it is the most reliable, but i get frusterated at it becasue when i click a show to see what the specific episode s going to be, it just gets stuck on the "loading" label, and just stays there and stays there and stays there, and then i just say oh forget it, and move on, hehe.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhh! some please tell me if this morning's MB is going to air agian SOON, and of not than can you please tell me what happened. i got the first few minutes and then miles said to corkey
"you know what i hate, walking into a resturant..." and then my tape ended. :cry
so someone please tell me what happened and if its going to air soon!

Okay, it looks like there's another Peter Hunt MB episode on tonight (Wednesday, 2:30am.) At least, that's what I'm hoping; I may have gotten the count wrong and it was on last night. I really hope not...

LadyKayoss said:
Okay, it looks like there's another Peter Hunt MB episode on tonight (Wednesday, 2:30am.) At least, that's what I'm hoping; I may have gotten the count wrong and it was on last night. I really hope not...

Sorry. Unfortunately that was this morning (Tuesday) at 2:30 am. I feel you pain for missing. I thought I'd set the DVD recorder to record it but got the date wrong. Instead of putting in 3/21, I put in 3/22 instead.

LadyKayoss said:
*sighs* I wrote the date down wrong. It's very frustrating...

I feel your pain. I get usually end up with the date right but either forgetting to set the DVD recorder to record or, when I do remember, about 1/2 the time it seems to do whatever it wants whenever it wants. I think the thing's posessed.

jmoniz said:
Sorry. Unfortunately that was this morning (Tuesday) at 2:30 am. I feel you pain for missing. I thought I'd set the DVD recorder to record it but got the date wrong. Instead of putting in 3/21, I put in 3/22 instead.

oh you're not serious. man, i need to check back here more, but i have been having internet issues. my wireless is screwed up so i have to use my dail up and only one can at a time, which my mom has been hogging. :cry

Okay... there should be another Peter MB episode coming up soon:

Murphy Brown

FYI of the Hurricane

Starring Candice Bergen, Faith Ford, Joe Regalbuto, Christopher Rich, Grant Shaud, Fred Stoller.
The FYI crew covers a hurricane. Scott Bakula, Christopher Rich, Candice Bergen. 30 minutes- None, Stereo

Wed Mar 29 02:30A on Nickelodeon

LadyKayoss said:
Okay... there should be another Peter MB episode coming up soon:

Murphy Brown

FYI of the Hurricane

Starring Candice Bergen, Faith Ford, Joe Regalbuto, Christopher Rich, Grant Shaud, Fred Stoller.
The FYI crew covers a hurricane. Scott Bakula, Christopher Rich, Candice Bergen. 30 minutes- None, Stereo

Wed Mar 29 02:30A on Nickelodeon

Scott will be in both the Wednesday's and Friday's episodes of MB. I'm drawing a blank on the episode title for Friday but it might be "Make Room For Daddy" or something to that effect.

I'm just hoping I can get everything functional and actually record both of them this time around.

One more Bakula episode of MB coming up:

Old Flames

Starring Candice Bergen, Faith Ford, Joe Regalbuto, Charles Kimbrough, Grant Shaud, Julius Carry.
Murphy dreams she's being tried by her ex-lovers for her inability to commit. Scott Bakula, Robin Thomas, Jay Thomas. 30 minutes- None, 1996, (CC), Stereo

Sun Apr 16 03:30A on Nickelodeon

Looks like the relationship is over between Peter and Murphy, so he probably won't be on any more...

LadyKayoss said:
One more Bakula episode of MB coming up:

Old Flames

Starring Candice Bergen, Faith Ford, Joe Regalbuto, Charles Kimbrough, Grant Shaud, Julius Carry.
Murphy dreams she's being tried by her ex-lovers for her inability to commit. Scott Bakula, Robin Thomas, Jay Thomas. 30 minutes- None, 1996, (CC), Stereo

Sun Apr 16 03:30A on Nickelodeon

Looks like the relationship is over between Peter and Murphy, so he probably won't be on any more...

aww but it was getting good between them. and they are sooooo cute together. :cry: