Journeyman

It's official - "Journeyman" has been cancelled ,here is a messege from the show creator - Kevin Falls:

From Kevin Falls on his blog at NBC.com:

"Well, this is the message I didn't want to post. I'm sure as most of you know by now, Journeyman will likely not be getting a back nine order. Rather than dwell on the reasons behind this decision, my fellow Executive Producer, the great Alex Graves and myself would rather remind people that our last two episodes will air next Monday night, December 17 th at 10 PM and Wednesday December 19th at 10 PM. These two episodes will provide some answers, plenty of speculation, a few surprises and hopefully some satisfying closure. They are, I promise you, very entertaining.

I want to thank the tireless and talented Kevin McKidd and the entire cast (in my opinion, the best on television and guess what, the kindest and most professional). Yes, it was hard breaking stories on this show, but it would have been harder without the collective genius of the writing staff. Every guest director that passed through said our crew was the best they ever worked with, basically telling me something I already knew. Some producers loathe their relationships with studio and networks, maybe that's because they never worked for the executives at 20th Century Fox and NBC. My sincerest thanks.

And finally, to the fans. Thank you for appreciating a different kind of show that sought to not only entertain, but to provoke and inspire. I'd like to think it says a lot about you. When the numbers slipped and we sometimes seconded guessed ourselves, you gave us validation and so we stayed the course.

Oh, and your fight to save Journeyman has humbled and moved us. I'm certainly not going to tell you to stop now. Again, our sincere gratitude and a deep bow from the waist.

It's been fun. I wish you all the Happiest of Holidays.

Kevin Falls"

I'm sorry for all of "Journeyman" fans.