Help with pictures please

jmellissa

Project QL Intern
Aug 22, 2005
Coos Bay Oregon
Hi there I know that someone has helped me with this before but I can't get it to work. I have been trying to put a nice size pick on my prfile/ name. The one that shows when I post. I come up with the little little one I have now but I can't get it to got any bigger without it telling me its to big.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Julie Parks

Maybe it's the size? My avatar is 80 by 80 pixels and smaller than 27.3 KB. Check your picture's (that you want to load up here) size. And if it's bigger then make it smaller.

And you can always post the image you have either here or in the Avatar Help forum and someone will gladly resize it to the correct size for you. :)

feldon29 said:
And you can always post the image you have either here or in the Avatar Help forum and someone will gladly resize it to the correct size for you. :)

Thank you soooo much for your help. I think I try that when I go home for christmas. Julie.

feldon29 said:

How do I do that tho? I'm trying to do the same thing as julie and i have no clue what to do...

Samantha Beckett