901 Leap From Hell, Part II

Leap From Hell, Part II

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Leap From Hell, Part II
September 15, 2001

Beijing, China

Al is dead, and the Project is in shock. When Sam finds himself in the body of a courier with a locked metal case handcuffed to his wrist, he begins to wonder if the information inside can save his friend. And the mysterious woman who seems to keep popping up may be a key player, too.

Written by: A. J. Burfield, M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and two back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.25

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I really did enjoy this, especially since Sam now has to correct what just happened. It makes it even more interesting that he has to do all this in the streets of China. I'm looking forward to the final part of the trilogy, and I hope that everything works out for the best with Sam. :)