Scott in a new show?

Sam Beckett Fan

Re-Writing Life
Jun 3, 2005
medium.com
Hey everyone, I was bored and decided to take a shot at this thing I am confused with. my mom told me that Scott is a new show, some Star Trek thing, but I have no idea what shes talking about. I looked at his IMDB and it listed a Star Trek movie of some kind that I guess is CGI or something, is this what my mom is talking about or is there a show too, I am confused?

Scott played Captain Archer in Star Trek: Enterprise. Then he was in the play Shenadoah (spelling not sure on that one) and then he was on the show with Julia Louis Dreyfus called The New Adventures of Old Christine.

Now that Star Trek: Legacy thing that's on IMDb, I have no idea about. Anyone?

"Star Trek: Legacy" is being released by Bethesda Softworks for Xbox. Scott doesn't appear in it, per se. He, along with the other 4 actors who portrayed the Captains, did voicework for it. This was announced back in August, I believe, shortly before Scott appeared at the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas. You can read more about it here: http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/store/news/article/21995.html

The game certainly looks good, with contributions from Scott reprising his role as Capt. Johnathan Archer, Patrick Stewart as Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, Kate Mulgrew as Capt. Katherine Janeway and Avery Brooks as Commander Benjamin Sisko.

It should be released on the Xbox 360 as well and maybe PC I think.

That was the show that when Caz told me to rent Quantum Leap and I watched the first episode, I recognized him from it. I was all "HEY! It's that guy!!" and my dad laughed at me...

...he laughes at me whenever I watch QL now...:(

I saw Scott hosting this thingy on the History Channel called something like "History's Mysteries" or something like that. My dad had to fight me for the remote that day...lol I got to watch a good 4 episodes in a row before dad finaly stole the remote and said it was a stupid show and flipped it. :(

Joy said:
I saw Scott hosting this thingy on the History Channel called something like "History's Mysteries" or something like that. My dad had to fight me for the remote that day...lol I got to watch a good 4 episodes in a row before dad finaly stole the remote and said it was a stupid show and flipped it. :(

Yeah I have heard of that, never seen it though, never been a fan of history.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Yeah I have heard of that, never seen it though, never been a fan of history.

There was nothing else on...and I was flipping through channles and was all "Why is QL on the History Channel?"

and then I realized that it wasn't..but since nothing else was on...I watched it.

yeah SonOfSam, funny thing about that, when they make it fun like Quantum Leap History is awsome. I also loved the movie National Treasure which deals a lot with history. So yeah, I guess it just depends. but history CLASS in school, I hated and sucked at :p

Sam Beckett Fan said:
yeah SonOfSam, funny thing about that, when they make it fun like Quantum Leap History is awsome. I also loved the movie National Treasure which deals a lot with history. So yeah, I guess it just depends. but history CLASS in school, I hated and sucked at :p

While I like history I can understand how you feel. All those statistics can be a bit lame. Personly I've always enjoyed the bio-pic,BraveHeart ect., far better than a book. Then again when I study history it's my imagination that paints the picture.

Didn't mean to rag on you. It just made me laugh when I read your post with QL in mind.

Did anyone hear if they are making a movie where Al and Samantha Jo find Sam and bring him home?

leapercraxy said:
Did anyone hear if they are making a movie where Al and Samantha Jo find Sam and bring him home?

May I direct you to the section of the board entitled "Quantum Leap Movie: A Bold Leap Forward" for that information ;)