Fair 3 10.34%
Poor 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2014, 03:10 AM   #26
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue enigma
Yes, I too am convinced that Al does remember the simo-leap and is pretending he doesn't for a couple of reasons. A big reason is Donna, as you've pointed out [and I still think the keeping knowledge of Donna from Sam thing is crap but I digress]
I'm unsure why I left this unanswered and it's a little off topic so apologies but I agree about the logic of keeping Donna from Sam not being valid and in the 2012 Wizard World con panel Scott expressed also disagreeing. First of all Trilogy part 2 is a large example of the consequences of Sam not knowing that he's married and it's Scott's belief that with the knowledge that Donna understands he wouldn't be concerned.

See my The Leap Back review, I believe I go into this there.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:07 PM   #27
servo75
Imaging Chamber Technician

Default So... Who did kill Janice?

1. Al says that Peter killed Jack in the original history, but how's that possible if Peter's in prison? The question of why Peter would want Jack dead is still unclear to me. Isn't it more likely that Stone was originally killed by Dr. Crane?
On the other hand, in the original history, Peter did successfully commit suicide, so probably it was Sam's changing of history that got Stone killed.

2. So who killed Janice?
Dr. Crane:
1. The drawing by the kid (hand = gloves)
2. The fact that Peter was hypnotized.
3. The metaphor with the heart.
Jack Stone:
1. At the crime scene so quickly.
2. An affair with Janice and killed her in revenge.
3. Crane wasn't seen at the scene until afterward.
Sort of, yes.
Must not be much of a looker, huh?
I wouldn't let her hear you say that.
servo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:40 AM   #28
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Crane confessed to killing Janice during the hypnotism session at the Decaro house:
"I told her that I loved her and that I had to have her heart but that was her problem, she couldn't give me her heart, so I took it."

And I speculate that Peter never killed Jack but that Crane had framed him after successfully hypnotizing Jack to commit suicide by convincing him with more hypnotism that Jack was Janice's killer because he was the lover that she had broken it off with.
Remember he'd tried to project the same story onto Peter when Sam questioned him in the beginning but perhaps Sam showed him the drawing of the gloves the kid had given him before they'd begun that second session at the Decaro house.
In any case, it seems Crane was trying to plant the murder on anyone who was convenient.

Though I'm not able to fit in the phone call between Jack and Janice before the murder and his being the first on the scene nor can I rationalize why Jack would be chosen as the scapegoat.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Sam Beckett Fan; 07-26-2016 at 03:43 AM.
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote