Old 07-08-2006, 03:14 AM   #51
*Al'sChick*
Waiting Room Visitor
 
*Al'sChick*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere,Texas
Posts: 40
Default

Teehee.
I love this! I feel so at home at this site!
And its all thanks to Quantum Leap, Sam, Al <3, and their FANS, that I found you guys!
<3. xoxoxoxo!

*Al'sChick*
__________________
*Me & Al ~Sweet Dreams, Sweet Dreams~*
*Al'sChick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:30 AM   #52
*Al'sChick*
Waiting Room Visitor
 
*Al'sChick*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere,Texas
Posts: 40
Exclamation

Okay.
To keep this thing going Im going to ask you Al lovers out there a question.
Now I know this is going to be difficult for most of you guys (it was for me!) but answer to the best of your ability.
Okay here it is:
Which Al do you love more... The funny, sarcastic, always making jokes, Al? Ex: Him on the episode Sam leapt into that hot blonde.
Or the serious, emotional, loving, Al? Ex: MIA, or the one where Sam leapt into him to, well, save him!
Its hard but but I fell for the funny, sarcastic, fun loving, Al, but the serious and depressed Al only made me more drawn to him... So whats my answer?
Actually, I have no idea.
Good luck!

*Al'sChick*
__________________
*Me & Al ~Sweet Dreams, Sweet Dreams~*
*Al'sChick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:02 AM   #53
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Al'sChick*
Okay.
To keep this thing going Im going to ask you Al lovers out there a question.
Now I know this is going to be difficult for most of you guys (it was for me!) but answer to the best of your ability.
Okay here it is:
Which Al do you love more... The funny, sarcastic, always making jokes, Al? Ex: Him on the episode Sam leapt into that hot blonde.
Or the serious, emotional, loving, Al? Ex: MIA, or the one where Sam leapt into him to, well, save him!
Its hard but but I fell for the funny, sarcastic, fun loving, Al, but the serious and depressed Al only made me more drawn to him... So whats my answer?
Actually, I have no idea.
Good luck!

*Al'sChick*
Wow, that is a hard question... I like... Ermm... The funny, sarcastic and fun loving Al the best. He's just so funny! But I also like the fact that he knows how to be serious enough to be a good friend to Sam.
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:12 AM   #54
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

ooff... i think id have to say the serious one, although there have been many times iv had a giggling fit at al's face when he's bein funny [ espesh in a little mirricle when he's dressed up as that ghost hehehehe]

... but you cant help but fall in love with the guy when you see him so darn heart-broken in MIA. bless
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 03:39 PM   #55
*Al'sChick*
Waiting Room Visitor
 
*Al'sChick*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere,Texas
Posts: 40
Default

Hm.
I still cant decide officialy but I think Im going to have to say the fun Al more.
I love him when he cracks jokes, he can always make me laugh...

But I still fall for him when hes serious, hes just all around wonderful!
<3.

*Al'sChick*
__________________
*Me & Al ~Sweet Dreams, Sweet Dreams~*
*Al'sChick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:28 PM   #56
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Al'sChick*
Hm.
I still cant decide officialy but I think Im going to have to say the fun Al more.
I love him when he cracks jokes, he can always make me laugh...

But I still fall for him when hes serious, hes just all around wonderful!
<3.

*Al'sChick*

couldnt have said it better myself - he's jus addictive!
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #57
*Al'sChick*
Waiting Room Visitor
 
*Al'sChick*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere,Texas
Posts: 40
Exclamation

Yup Yup Yup!
Come on people, we've got to keep this thread going!
Anyone want to put a question out there to discuss?

*Al'sChick*
__________________
*Me & Al ~Sweet Dreams, Sweet Dreams~*
*Al'sChick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #58
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Al'sChick*
Yup Yup Yup!
Come on people, we've got to keep this thread going!
Anyone want to put a question out there to discuss?
yeah evry1! this thread is getin borin

here's one - which are the best epis for Al content? i saw the leap back again today, i think Al's funny in that one, you jus wanna pat him on the head bless him! oh - plus the fact that, in dean's words, he "finaly gets the girl" lol! What do you think?
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:44 AM   #59
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TessCrazy
yeah evry1! this thread is getin borin

here's one - which are the best epis for Al content? i saw the leap back again today, i think Al's funny in that one, you jus wanna pat him on the head bless him! oh - plus the fact that, in dean's words, he "finaly gets the girl" lol! What do you think?
I think Al was the best in 'A little mirricle'. He was just so funny! I couldnt stop laughing for ages! It was the bit when he was dressed up as the ghost of Christmas future. Hehehe...
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:07 PM   #60
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caz
I think Al was the best in 'A little mirricle'. He was just so funny! I couldnt stop laughing for ages! It was the bit when he was dressed up as the ghost of Christmas future. Hehehe...
oh yeah that was a great one, he looked so excited to be doin it! he looked ace in all them chains too lol!
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:17 AM   #61
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

Yeah, when he was bouncing up and down, hehehe.

Ooo, I got one. What about Al quotes? What's the funniest Al quote from the show?
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #62
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caz
Ooo, I got one. What about Al quotes? What's the funniest Al quote from the show?
hmm im thinkin there were quite a few good lines in "leaping without a net"
for instance:
"You know, sometimes you take out all the fun of being a hologram!"
and
"Am I ever wrong? ... Marriages don't count!"

Al - "Sam, it's gonna be a hell of a lot easier for you to catch her if you open your eyes!"
Sam - "Is that you, Al?"
Al - "No, it's Peter Pan!"

.. ok i nicked them from the epi guide but theyr still funny!
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #63
Al The Observer
Observer's Aid
 
Al The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ALabama
Posts: 677
Default

I've posted this before, in other threads, but my favorite quote will always be "I brake for holograms".
__________________
--*- **- *- -* - **- --
*-** * *- *--*
Al The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:45 AM   #64
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al The Observer
I've posted this before, in other threads, but my favorite quote will always be "I brake for holograms".
[frowns] why? what does he mean by that?
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #65
Al The Observer
Observer's Aid
 
Al The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ALabama
Posts: 677
Default

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
In It's a Wonderful Leap, Sam is driving Max's taxi and Angelita is along for the ride. Al pops in right in front of the cab, causing Sam to slam on the brakes. The cab goes through Al, stopping where Al is sticking out of the bonnet/hood of the cab. As Angelita goes nuts ("Ah, Madre de Dios! Why did you do that?"), Al says "Oh, 'I brake for holograms', huh?" Sam shoots him a look and says to Angelita, "Um I was just testing the brakes."

(Context note: For a while in the U.S., [don't know about U.K.] there were bumper stickers all over stating that the driver brakes for whatever he/she brakes for. Some examples include: "I brake for butterflies", "I brake for horses", "I brake for tailgaters", that kind of thing. If I remember correctly, this was about the time when QL was in production, but my memory could be way off. I like Al's phrase, and I'm considering having a bumper sticker made which features his quote. )

__________________
--*- **- *- -* - **- --
*-** * *- *--*

Last edited by Al The Observer; 07-17-2006 at 08:21 PM.
Al The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:37 AM   #66
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

ahhhh... i get it now lol, that was a funny moment!
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #67
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

NOOO! I'm not reading your post, ATO, because I've not seen that episode. =O I don't really know what my fav Al quote is... Proberbly this one.

Al: 'Don't do anything I wouldn't do. And if you do, take pictures.'
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:21 PM   #68
Al The Observer
Observer's Aid
 
Al The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ALabama
Posts: 677
Default

Don't read it! I'll fix it and hide the spoiler. Sorry about that!

O.K. Now you can read it. Just don't highlight it! :
__________________
--*- **- *- -* - **- --
*-** * *- *--*

Last edited by Al The Observer; 07-17-2006 at 08:27 PM.
Al The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:47 AM   #69
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al The Observer
Don't read it! I'll fix it and hide the spoiler. Sorry about that!

O.K. Now you can read it. Just don't highlight it! :
Your a star, ATO.

Must... not... highlight...
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:57 AM   #70
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

funny quote:

Al: He must walk like a duck
Sam: What???
Al: Because he's a quack, this handlink is goin nutts!

jus made me chuckle
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:33 AM   #71
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TessCrazy
funny quote:

Al: He must walk like a duck
Sam: What???
Al: Because he's a quack, this handlink is goin nutts!

jus made me chuckle
Oh, yeah! That was on todays episode! It made me laugh too. ^_^
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #72
TessCrazy
Control Room Technician
 
TessCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lincolnshire - UK
Posts: 182
Default

re-watched some of the 1st season today and couldnt help but giggle at a scene where al's sleep talking in "the right hand of god"

Al: Denise?... Denise get in the closet!! get - Oh no there's no other girl here Tina. I swear! Oh no Tina... Tina... Oh.. hi kid
Sam: You know people in monogomous relationships dont wake up with guilty conciences
Al: No they dont have any fun either

couldnt stop laughing at that one!
__________________
TessCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:39 PM   #73
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

I got another one!

Sam: Don't sneak up on me!
Al: What do you expect a hologram to do?! Knock?!
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #74
*Al'sChick*
Waiting Room Visitor
 
*Al'sChick*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere,Texas
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caz
I got another one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caz

Sam: Don't sneak up on me!
Al: What do you expect a hologram to do?! Knock?!

Lol! Ive always loved THAT one!
Hm. Let me think of one...
OH! This really got me laughing:
On "A hunting we will go"...

Al: Its the text book example of love and you are in the first stage: denial.
Sam: First stage?
Al: Yes, There are five stages of love. The first is denial, then the second is sex, then there's acceptance, then there's divorce and then there's more sex, if youre lucky.

Lol! I love that!

*Al'sChick*
__________________
*Me & Al ~Sweet Dreams, Sweet Dreams~*
*Al'sChick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:50 AM   #75
The Caz
Imaging Chamber Technician
 
The Caz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK, Lytham
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Al'sChick*
Lol! Ive always loved THAT one!
Hm. Let me think of one...
OH! This really got me laughing:
On "A hunting we will go"...

Al: Its the text book example of love and you are in the first stage: denial.
Sam: First stage?
Al: Yes, There are five stages of love. The first is denial, then the second is sex, then there's acceptance, then there's divorce and then there's more sex, if youre lucky.

Lol! I love that!

*Al'sChick*
=O I had forgoten about that one! It made me laugh for ages! ^_^
__________________
Quote:
If you can read this, you are probably not dead yet
The Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42