Go Back   Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community >
Fan Fiction & Creations Forums
> The Quantum Leap Radio Files

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2006, 01:06 AM   #1
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator
 
QL Damsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Near Austin Texas
Posts: 2,543
Default New Scripts are out!

Yes, you saw that correctly. There are two new scripts out for our listening enjoyment.

One is from Quantum Leap: TVS and the other is from Quantum Retribution. Thought that at least we have a chance at seeing... er... hearing both sides of the coin.

For those interested we need the following roles:

For Quantum Retribution:
Zoe
Thames (pronounced as Tims)
Alia
Announcer

For QL: TVS
Beth
Verbena
Tina
Allison
David
Angela
Secretary
Student 1
Student 2
2 girls

If you'd like to try out, please let me know in an email or here on the board and I'll send you some lines to read.

Thanks,
MJ
__________________
QL Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:12 AM   #2
tina_als_girl
PQL Security Staff
 
tina_als_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Springfield, Missouri, USA
Posts: 739
Default

I'm interested! Though I'm 21 now, I still find that my voice resembles that of a teenager, so a young(er) female role would work better for me... And I think I could *possibly* pull off a young girl if I tried.

So, if you're looking for a higher-pitched, somewhat teenager-age female voice.... Any lines from characters like that will work for me in auditioning.

Joy
__________________

tina_als_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:14 PM   #3
Clara5
Control Room Technician
 
Clara5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QL Damsel
Yes, you saw that correctly. There are two new scripts out for our listening enjoyment.

One is from Quantum Leap: TVS and the other is from Quantum Retribution. Thought that at least we have a chance at seeing... er... hearing both sides of the coin.

For those interested we need the following roles:

For Quantum Retribution:
Zoe
Thames (pronounced as Tims)
Alia
Announcer

For QL: TVS
Beth
Verbena
Tina
Allison
David
Angela
Secretary
Student 1
Student 2
2 girls

If you'd like to try out, please let me know in an email or here on the board and I'll send you some lines to read.

Thanks,
MJ
Hey MJ!!!!

I'd be interested to try out for sure!!! Only, I have no idea what I'd be good for, so I guess I'd better let you in charge... I'm 23, but people often tenn me I can sound almost any age I want, so as long as it's a female voice, I should be able to do it!!!

So let me know by e-mail or MSN if you're interested!

Clara
__________________
Love asks to friendship: "Why do you exist?"
And friendship answers: "To dry the tears you made fall."
Clara5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:52 PM   #4
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator
 
QL Damsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Near Austin Texas
Posts: 2,543
Default

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Brenda Sewell? I know that she played Verbena at one point in the Radio Files, I'd love to keep the same people if possible.

Thanks,
MJ
__________________
QL Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:26 AM   #5
Al's Handlink
Project Observer
 
Al's Handlink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bristol, Connecticut
Posts: 733
Default

MJ, I'll help out if you need it.
__________________
Tom
.
. Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
Al's Handlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 03:09 AM   #6
tina_als_girl
PQL Security Staff
 
tina_als_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Springfield, Missouri, USA
Posts: 739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QL Damsel
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Brenda Sewell? I know that she played Verbena at one point in the Radio Files, I'd love to keep the same people if possible.

Thanks,
MJ
That's my mom, actually. I can get a hold of her, but she's without the 'net now, and in the middle of trying to prevent a foreclosure on her home, so unfortunately she's kind of in a bind right now and wouldn't have the time to reprise the role.

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~
__________________

tina_als_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:19 PM   #7
leaper1
PQL Security Staff
 
leaper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Bedford, England
Posts: 2,556
Default

I'd really love to take part, but I have a couple of questions.

How do I get recordings to you? My mac needs something like Via voice I think in order to record my voice. I have a PC at work that has Dictation as part of Word, but I've never tried recording my voice on computer so I'd need some tuition in how to go about it.

Secondly, do you have any parts for a British accent? Not that mine is strong, but it is certainly not American!
__________________

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:11 PM   #8
LunarCrystal
Control Room Technician
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.S.
Posts: 181
Default

I may not have the kind of voice you're looking for, but I can certainly offer to do any voice you may need (in addition to the other stuff).

Just thought I'd keep the offer open! I can do good voice quality editing with Adobe Premiere 6.0 at a high bit rate . . . you know, if that helps. Whether or not my voice acting is quality remains to be seen. ^.^;
__________________
LunarCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:02 PM   #9
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator
 
QL Damsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Near Austin Texas
Posts: 2,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina_als_girl
That's my mom, actually. I can get a hold of her, but she's without the 'net now, and in the middle of trying to prevent a foreclosure on her home, so unfortunately she's kind of in a bind right now and wouldn't have the time to reprise the role.

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~
Thanks Joy. I'll keep her in my prayers.
MJ
__________________
QL Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:10 PM   #10
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator
 
QL Damsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Near Austin Texas
Posts: 2,543
Default

Quote:
Al's Handlink:
MJ, I'll help out if you need it.
Thanks Tom! I do know that I need a fellow out there...

Quote:
Leaper 1:
I'd really love to take part, but I have a couple of questions.

How do I get recordings to you? My mac needs something like Via voice I think in order to record my voice. I have a PC at work that has Dictation as part of Word, but I've never tried recording my voice on computer so I'd need some tuition in how to go about it.

Secondly, do you have any parts for a British accent? Not that mine is strong, but it is certainly not American!
I'm not sure Helen about how to go about it. I bought a microphone for the computer (one with a headset) and have used it and you just plug it in and poof it works. I like those kinds. As for the British accent... *evil grin* I always need a Zoe! Think you can pull her off? *G*

Quote:
LuncarCystal
I may not have the kind of voice you're looking for, but I can certainly offer to do any voice you may need (in addition to the other stuff).

Just thought I'd keep the offer open! I can do good voice quality editing with Adobe Premiere 6.0 at a high bit rate . . . you know, if that helps. Whether or not my voice acting is quality remains to be seen. ^.^
I'll definitely keep you in mind, Carol. I'm keeping everyone open pretty much.


You guys all rock!

Thank you for helping out in any way, shape or form! Thanks again!

MJ
__________________
QL Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:39 PM   #11
leaper1
PQL Security Staff
 
leaper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Bedford, England
Posts: 2,556
Default

Quote:
I'm not sure Helen about how to go about it. I bought a microphone for the computer (one with a headset) and have used it and you just plug it in and poof it works. I like those kinds. As for the British accent... *evil grin* I always need a Zoe! Think you can pull her off? *G*
I'll let you be the judge of that MJ - send me some lines and I'll see if I can get anything to work.
__________________

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:56 PM   #12
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator
 
QL Damsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Near Austin Texas
Posts: 2,543
Default

Helen, Sent.
__________________
QL Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42