Old 01-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Darlan
Imaging Chamber Technician

Default Comics needed anyone?

I got all the Comics here. 13 Comics and I most likely wont read them anymore so I thought I ask HERE if anyone does need them. I didnt want to put them on ebay without knowing if there is interest. Dont know about the prices though but I guess this isnt a problem. And sorry If this offer isnt allowed here ,then just remove it

PS: Theres a big problem ,too. Im in germany so there would be no cheap shipment costs if I had to send them ito the US
Old 01-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlan View Post
I got all the Comics here. 13 Comics and I most likely wont read them anymore so I thought I ask HERE if anyone does need them. I didnt want to put them on ebay without knowing if there is interest. Dont know about the prices though but I guess this isnt a problem. And sorry If this offer isnt allowed here ,then just remove it

PS: Theres a big problem ,too. Im in germany so there would be no cheap shipment costs if I had to send them ito the US
I'm in the UK and I'd love to have them - but at the moment I need to raise 350 for a dental crown, so I'm out of the picture for now. >sob<

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote