Old 01-11-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
Wrong Arturo
Imaging Chamber Technician

Default L. Elizabeth Storm

I recently finished a re-read of both Pulitzer and Angels Unaware, and I was blown away once again at what an amazing job Elizabeth Storm did. She's not just a great QL book writer, she's a great writer, period. I looked her up on Amazon and was shocked to find that she never published again!

Does anyone know how to contact her? The web is not exactly full of answers on this particular question. Or if someone has her contact info but isn't comfortable passing it along, let me know and I'll private message you with the e-mail to forward on to her. I just want to thank her for two such amazing books!

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
alsplacebartender
Al's Place Bartender

I tried contacting her when we were recruiting for the convention in '09. No luck, sorry!

Brian Greene
Al's Place Bartender
alsplacebartender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
Janna Galaxy
Accelerator Technician

I have to agree those two books were the best!

"Social Security Number 563-86-9801" -
Sam in "Starlight, Starbright"
Janna Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:01 AM   #4
Wrong Arturo
Imaging Chamber Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsplacebartender View Post
I tried contacting her when we were recruiting for the convention in '09. No luck, sorry!
Huh. Strange. That stinks. :-/ Thanks for letting me know, though!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
MichelleD
Control Room Technician

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone happened to hear about her since this discussion was started? She is a great writer; if she has written any more books or has a blog or something I'd love to catch up with what she's doing. I did a search and haven't been able to find anything outside of the two QL novels she wrote, which is a shame.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #6
blue enigma
Accelerator Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleD View Post
I know this is an old thread, but has anyone happened to hear about her since this discussion was started? She is a great writer; if she has written any more books or has a blog or something I'd love to catch up with what she's doing. I did a search and haven't been able to find anything outside of the two QL novels she wrote, which is a shame.
She also wrote one of the full-length novel fanzines, Green Eggs and Ham Issue 10, which you can probably get from Agent with Style if it's not available on eBay anymore. I've started it but haven't finished yet. I'm working ridiculous hours right now so I haven't really had time to read anything. As with all of Storm's stuff it's very well-written and as always she does a great job with the characters and the fandom. The story does involve the evil leapers, which I wasn't particularly a fan of, though I do like certain things about the first two evil leaper episodes. Also bad things happen to Al in this one. But I like what I've read so far.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
MichelleD
Control Room Technician

Thanks for the info Blue Enigma. I'll have to check it out. I'm sorry you're dealing with work craziness, but I guess you do what is necessary to keep your job and pay your bills.