Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
201: This Took Too Long!

Instead of leaping home as expected, Ben finds himself in 1978 aboard a top-secret military flight, transporting mysterious cargo. When the flight comes under attack, the plot deepens as Ben and the crew discover the sobering truth behind their mission.

Rate & Review the episode here!

Last edited:
The surprise ending is the only thing that saved this episode from a poor. The MacGyver reference was spot on! Give Ben some bubble gum a bottle of aspirin and and a broken shock absorber and he'll build a spaceship. They had better tie some of this stuff up soon.

I've now seen the episode twice. It's very much a leap-centric one. It had a good balance of humor and serious. Another nice voice over from Deborah Pratt. A guest appearance from Melissa Roxburgh (sp?) Of Manifest. And just a really nice guest cast over all. The MacGuyver reference was funny.

I like seeing the early days of the project and confirming that Sam had a wife.

Overall it's a good place for new and casual viewers to rejoin the show and slowly learn more about the prior project and the current one - this was Ben showing why he IS a good leaper if only that he did starkly improve the memory loss effect.

And then we have that twist at the end - wow I am cautiously optimistic where this might be going