Recent content by Jaycol

1. Jaycol

Sliders?

Just curious to know what the rest of you thought about a sliders reboot. Quantum leap and sliders have been and will always be a couple of my top shows. With QL doing pretty good and seemingly getting better...do you think Sliders will have a good shot?
  2. Jaycol

TV Shows from the ’90s that should be Movies

TV Shows from the ’90s that should be Movies Thought this was pretty interesting. Found this on a movie site i like to frequent. Scroll down to number eight http://moviehole.net/201257367buffymovie
  3. Jaycol

Been a long time

Man its been a long time since I have been on this site. I don't see much happening. I heard a while ago that there were rumours that Don was making a new movie but haven't heard much about it since. Wish this show would get a much needed boost. It is surely missed.
  4. Jaycol

Long hiatus is over

Hey all. I haven't been on in so long I cant remember the last time I logged in. Been going through a ton of life changes and just couldn't find the time to get on. Don't know if I will be able to get on a lot more but rest assured you will be seeing more of me then in the past 6 months or...
  5. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

I'm all for it. I just need to think of something good and worthwhile and maybe try to set something up that can be used if a part C is indeed coming. Just give me some time or if you have anything to put for it go ahead and I will work off of that.
  6. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

Suddenly Sam got an idea. He didn't know why he didn't think of it before it is so simple. He turned away from Buck and Justin so he could look at Al, who had been there the whole time witnessing the exchange of words between the three men. "If only there was some way I could show you where...
  7. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

It has been awhile since anyone has posted an addition to the story. I have been on vacation for a few weeks and I needed to think of something to add. Even now I don't think this is a strong addition to the story but I wanted to continue with it and see what everyone else comes up with.
  8. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

"We start by putting our heads together and trying to come up with something" Sam said. "Yeah but it is going to be hard to convince Mom about Bill. For all he is worth she swears she loves him. She has always been kind of stubborn." Al's handlink started to light up and make noises. He...
  9. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

kind of short but been kind of busy today.
  10. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

"You may have been gone a while but I am still your older brother and I can tell when you have something on your mind. What's wrong?" Justin asked. "Go ahead and tell him Sam, Ziggy says it is your best shot." Al explained. Feeling a little more nervous than Sam felt this situation needed...
  11. Jaycol

What other Forums are people in.

Just got this idea from reading ohboy's thread about starting a forum. What other Forums/boards is everyone on? I will start off by listing mine.First of all of course this oneEarthprime.com's forumDimensionofcontinuity.com the sliders bboardHighlander-community.comI am not sure of the web...
  12. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

All right going to have to wait on that. I did type something up and it was pretty good sized. The problem is somehow I ended upo backing up out of the message page and lost it all. I am really disheartened now. Someone else can add something if they want or just wait until I feel up to...
  13. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

Don't worry about it. I have the same issues at times. That is why it takes me a while to post an entry also. I have an idea though so I am going to add some now.
  14. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

Despite his forced smile, Sam was still troubled by the possibility that Jerry would betray his family. He just couldn't understand it. Jerry's family were nice people, Sam was enjoying being with them. Buck reminded him of his father while it was obvious that Jerry and his brother had a...
  15. Jaycol

Round Robin Story B

"Come on now Jerry, Don't dawdle you have all ready kept your grandpa waiting long enough" Veronica said. "I'll be right in Ma" Sam said. " I just have to use the bathroom real quick." "Well be quick with it then." Veronica stated in her most motherly manner. Sam looked at Al and motioned...