Recent content by Spartan83

1. S

Quantum Leap Cancelled After Two Seasons (2022-2024)

Very interesting she ends her post in the hope QL 3.0 finds a new home. Ever the optimist.
  2. S

Most episodes I watched looked like they were on a set instead of actually standing 'outside' at a real location which makes you think the budget of the show can't have been too high. Also, since the cancellation announced by NBC I wonder what the thoughts are of Donald P Bellisario and of...
  3. S

I only mentioned streaming services as an alternative as that's what many fans have been calling for, as for the chances of that happening it's anybodys guess, what do you think?
  4. S

Season 2 had its highs ( Hannah episodes and finale) but imo had far too many drib plodding episodes. I don't think it ever hit the heights and one of its major criticisms was it had too much going on in every episode and of course whether we like it or not I don't think the wokey activist stuff...
  5. S

Was it really a surprise? really! .....it went with a new direction from the beginning and was always playing catch-up to the O.G show.
  6. S

Quantum Leap Season Two finale!

Yeah it was just another anti-climactic ending to a very well built up finale!
  7. S

SAVE QUANTUM LEAP - Letter writing campaign for SEASON THREE

When is a possible official announcement set to be made whether it's renewed / cancelled?
  8. S

Well we saw Ben and Addison touch and hug it out then begin running, it was built up as Ben leaping 'home' very much like the season 1 finale and it strongly looks like he is 'stuck' again but home to his love. It'd be very surprised if he makes it back to HQ .
  9. S

Scott Bakula talks about revival series this weekend

Suggie176 Hardly sit at home dude, he'd come home and here's a controversial idea...... run his own project! it was his to begin with and which he painstakingly leapt to save, i'm sure the writers of the show can accomadate that so I wouldn't call that sitting around lol. Also, he doesn't...
  10. S

It had its bright spots - the homage to the original with Janis and the theme tune was one - as for the rest I found it to be another missed opportunity! It was yet ANOTHER rehashed attempt at another 'failed code' promising to bring Ben home like in season 1 and instead it was a cop-out to...
  11. S

Which makes it even more unbelievable - the ultimate do-gooder not returning while possibly knowing all his close family and friends have passed, it just doesn't make any sense to any real self respecting fan of the show and in the end a kick in the nuts to said fans.
  12. S

The new show is a sequel to the project QL and in name only, its clearly not to Sams story arc and his resolution, perhaps in this case it should have been a reboot because they did very little to answer questions left open after it's cancellation. We can assume after Mirror Image Sam keeps on...
  13. S

Spoiler and Speculation Discussion -After the Season 2 Finale

That there is another example of how QL 2.0 retconns some of the old tactics and technologies - the very same butterfly effect also occurs when Sam posts the letter to gooshie in 1945 so as to open the image chamber door, it's not a new tactic. Plus, as much as Hannah's new code was to get him...
  14. S

I believe the most likely Sam Beckett type thing to do would be to return home to his daughter and especially his wife Donna Teri Hatcher (if they could get her 😅) and have Sam work back at his own project overseeing and guiding a new generation of leapers. My only concern is having left Sam...
  15. S

That would well be worth the wait and in fact a more fitting closure to his arc. The 2022 show hasn't been doing well ratings wise especially this year so this could be another avenue they could take.