Recent content by TVNewsCam

1. T

Scott at SDCC

Scott Bakula is going to be appearing at the wildly-popular San Diego Comic Con as part of Zachary Levi's Nerd HQ and Conversations for a Cause. http://sdccblog.com/2016/07/nerd-hq-announces-2016-conversations-for-a-cause/ https://www.facebook.com/TheNerdHQ/...
  2. T

30th Anniversary

January 23 marked the 30th anniversary of another American TV show . . . the A-Team! It first aired following the Super Bowl in 1983, and ran for 5 seasons. Incidentally, one of the first season episodes, "A Small and Deadly War," featured Dean Stockwell as a guest star. His character...
  3. T

A Twist In Time (Crossover)

I started writing this epic crossover fic 11 years ago, and then got stuck with a massive amount of writer's block. A few freaky things happened to me this past summer that was kind of my kick in the butt to start writing for it again, although I'm now afraid I've gotten another dose of...
  4. T

Away Mission Orlando - Twitter Experience Article

I wasn't able to go to Away Mission Orlando and meet three celebrities I really wanted to meet in person, but I had a Twitter encounter with one of them, that led to a picture! I wrote that up for an article in a Trek publication. If you want to check it out, it's on page 41 here...
  5. T

What if #2: Guest stars

If additional episodes of Quantum Leap were being made today, who would you like to have seen guest star in any new episodes and why? Please share your ideas, and you can include actors that were alive then and have since passed away, or became celebrities even some time after the show went off...
  6. T

What if #1: Storylines

If additional episodes of Quantum Leap were being made today, what storylines should have been used within your idea episodes? Please share your ideas, even crossovers or ideas that have resulted in fanfiction being written - but one post per storyline please!
  7. T

Beta Reader Needed

I had some really freaky things happen to me this summer - maybe it was God, Fate, or Time behind it - but it got me back into writing the crossover fanfic that I started 11 years ago. With QL being removed from G4, and not having any DVDs of the series, I could really use a beta reader to help...