Search results

1. S

Clips On The Website

I was just wondering if all the show clips for the original series like the leap ins and saga sells will be updated at some point?
  2. S

Why Leap At All ?

Oh Sam from Fate's Wheel thinks I'm evil incarnate! 😂 The biggest frustration that I mention in that post is the lack of explanation as to what happened to everyone from the original and where everything is in the reboot. For a spin-off sequel series it seems to not want to answer any questions...
  3. S

I want to like the new series, but…

It's frustrating because the dynamic between Ben and Jenn comes across better than Ben and Addison which shouldn't be the case.
  4. S

Matt Dale has passed away

Last time I conversed with Matt over social media was early November to discuss possible ideas for his third book. The main idea I came up with he said he wasn't sure he could make it work due to space but it wasn't out of the question. I also notified him about a blu-ray mistake he forgot to...
  5. S

Why did Sam leap? What would have changed if he waited?

Quantum Leap shares a lot of this character motivation with Universal's other series The Incredible Hulk. In that series David Banner took the risk to expose himself to gamma rays without telling anyone because he was obsessed with unlocking a strength gene. Both ultimately tragic figures that...
  6. S

I want to like the new series, but…

Going back to what the OP said about Addison I think the episode Ben Song for the Defense may have been detrimental to the show as it shows Jenn to work better as a hologram to Ben than Addison.
  7. S

Where's Sam's Body

I mean I always took it as they swap bodies. In the new series Ben inhabits someone's bodies and becomes the dominant soul in that body. In Mirror Image there was no body in the Waiting Room so Sam was back in his own body and that has journeyed with him now.
  8. S

Why Leap At All ?

Wait...I thought the writers claimed to be fans? How can they not research a show that they're working on a new version from? 😆 As for my problems with the new series I wrote a detailed post for reddit and it was downvoted to hell which is always nice as I was just giving constructive...
  9. S

The Season 5 Intro Edit

Anyone who's watched Season 5 of Quantum Leap in syndication or on blu-ray knows the intro for the season doesn't makes sense as the clips aren't in sync with the music. NBC obviously edited the intro for syndication (why???) but what I don't understand is if the blu-rays use the original...