Search results

1. Joy

Gosh..what a wierd connection..

I randomly chose a QL episode to entertain myself with today while my dad was out... and ended up watching Jimmy. Now, for the connection: once I saw the title for the episode, I started singing a Tool song with the same name XD not that it actualy fits or anything. music is wierd like that...
  2. Joy

I haven't posted here in a while...

...yeh... um... ...I made another video thingy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvcYaWZbOrs I think I mentioned the song before..and um...never linked to anything... but there you go... and it's got QL stuff in it and stuff! ^-^ I think I need a life XD
  3. Joy

soo, since I have absolutely no life...

I was messing around with windows movie maker...and finding out that I could use my QL episodes to make random stuffs...I spent a good chunk of the day playing around with it...came up with this it was my first time messing around with this kind of thing without using animated gifs (which suck...
  4. Joy

I'm confused...

Ok, so I watched the "The Americanization of Machiko" episode and the ending showed the intro for "The Color of Truth". What? I've seen that one already! I was just wondering what was going on with the series on DVD...like...maybe they released it in a spacific order (Like, the series was...
  5. Joy

test

testing new avatar...why did I change? 'Cause I could...
  6. Joy

Hello's!

I am Joy. I am new, duh... Hello, peoples! *waves* The Caz and I know eachother from another forum.