Search results

1. Errowyn

Well, I'm back!

I know it's been forever since I've last been here. I still recognize some of the names. Life hasn't exactly been kind, but I think I'm getting through it. Sadly both my parents have passed away from cancer. Mom had leukemia and died in December 2011. Dad had lung cancer that spread through...
  2. Errowyn

Happy birthday leaper1!

I hope you have a good birthday today. :D
  3. Errowyn

Happy birthday Leaper1!

I hope you have a good birthday tomorrow. :cheers
  4. Errowyn

My cat is going to be a cone head!

My cat Rascal has had a scratch on her head for quite some time. She keeps scratching the scab off when it starts to heal. We've been doing what we can to keep on top of it by putting anti-biotic on it each time the wound is opened. Finally I decided to call the vet to see what could be...
  5. Errowyn

Funny holiday stories

We've all got our funny stories that revolve around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all of them. One of mine is about Christmas. I was in my early teens when the neighborhood began a small tradition that lasted for a few years. People would buy an extra Christmas tree and put it out on their...
  6. Errowyn

Photography, anyone?

Does anyone else practice photography? I've been thinking about trying it out for myself. After Mom's condition and Dad suddenly trying to start an online business I thought about trying photography and perhaps selling the prints for some extra money. With me though I've been thinking more...
  7. Errowyn

Prayers for Mom, please

Today Mom was diagnosed with accute leukemia. Literally half the cells in her bone marrow are cancerous. She's being sent up to Stanford for professional hemotology treatment as well as chemotherapy. She could be up there for a month. The doctors say there's a good chance she'll survive...
  8. Errowyn

A Christmas story for us all

Anyone here who is a parent will most likely get a laugh out of this. This is a true story, ladies and gentlemen. You can't make this stuff up! I was given permission to share this entertaining story. Where my Mom works she knows a contractor who works part time as Santa during the...
  9. Errowyn

Share your pet stories

This came from the thread where some stories about cats were swapped. I thought we should open it up for all sorts of pets and for us to share funny stories. When I was about six we had several gold fish we were keeping. We also had several cats that liked to watch the all fish channel...
  10. Errowyn

A doodle of Scott--Non QL related

Though I am plotting a drawing of Sam and Al. :D I doodled this yesterday while on the phone. Today I went in and shaded it. It's number 2 pencil on art paper. It doesn't completely look like him but I'm happy with it anyway.
  11. Errowyn

Renaissance Faires, anyone?

Is anyone else a fellow Renaissance Faire lover? I love the faires myself and make my own costumes for them. I wore a costume I made for Saturday but it got soda spilled on it so I had to wash it. It wasn't dry by morning so I wore my costume I wore when I worked at the faire. The digital...
  12. Errowyn

I'm new here

I've loved Quantum Leap since it came out when I was a kid. I came across this site yesterday and joined up. I had plenty of misadventures with Sam and Al in my little world back then. Sam and Al are both my favorite characters. I'm an artist, writer, and seamstress for the most part. I...