Search results

1. A

CHEAP 2nd Row DIAMOND Ticket for Sale! MUST GO!

Ticket MUST go! So who knows? I might accept the offer you put forth and make both of us happy! :) On offer is 1 ticket on the *2nd Row* (super close to the stage ). Family issues have forced me to sell the ticket. :\ My ticket has been verified by the Quantum Leap Organising Committee...
  2. A

Discounted 2nd Row DIAMOND Ticket for Sale!

CHEAP 2nd Row DIAMOND Ticket for Sale! On offer is 1 ticket on the *2nd Row* (super close to the stage ). Alas, I can no longer go due to family commitments. My ticket has been verified by the Quantum Leap Organising Committee. (Thank you Brian!) The seat number is the sold-out row of B44...
  3. A

2nd Row! DIAMOND Ticket for Sale!

2nd Row! DIAMOND Ticket for Sale! Discounted Ticket! On offer is 1 ticket on the *2nd Row* (super close to the stage :)). Alas, I can no longer go due to family commitments. My ticket has been verified by the Quantum Leap Organising Committee. The seat number is the sold-out row of B44...
  4. A

For Sale: Diamond ("String Theorist" Ticket) Leap Con'2009

Unfortunately due to family reasons I can no longer attend the convention (and I was so looking forward too :( :cry) The ticket is for Row 2 (Nice n Close!) :D so email me at angel90 at penangfon.com if you're interested in more details. :)