Why I love Quantum Leap...

MichelleD

Project QL Intern
Jun 23, 2012
L.A. area
There are a lot of reasons I love this show, but some of the biggest ones are:

Listening to Scott sing and watching him dance in the episodes he has the opportunity to do so.

The concept of leaping around in time helping people is an interesting one.

Sam running around without his shirt which he does quite frequently. ;)

It's funny.

Al is hilarious.

Did I mention Sam running around without a shirt? :)

I love Quantum Leap too. I'm new to this website, in fact this is my first reply. I'm only 18 years old, and most people my age have never even heard of this show. But my Mum was a massive fan of Quantum Leap in the 90s. I was introduced to this show 5 years ago, when my Mum bought Season 1 on DVD. I love this show for many reasons.

1. I enjoy sci-fi shows.
2. I have always found time travel interesting.
3. I love the chemistry between Sam and Al.
4. It has all the elements that make a good show. It has drama, comedy, romance, and sometimes even horror.

You see most shows have a certain theme to them. But Quantum Leap changes its theme depending on the episodes. There are funny humorous episodes, and then next time it can be a dark dramatic episode. It's these varying themes that make Quantum Leap a great timeless show.

One thing it always had was heart and a sense of caring. You don't find that often in the world of TV these days. And Sam and/or Al usually-although not always-said or did something funny even if the theme was a little more serious. You are young to be a Quantum Leap fan. You're fortunate to have a family member who likes the show. :)

Last edited: