Photos?

:roflmao:yep. Sure a creative bunch we got here. :cheers

Anyway I think the medium sized fish may split into the small and big fish sections, cause they got no representation of their own :wacko:lol

As the intended victim here - I should also like to point out that I don't approve of cruelty to fish!
Actually my Nan used to have a saying, that something was 'better than a slap in the belly with a wet cod-fish' so I've gotten used to this threat.
Even so it is kinda weird to log into a photo thread and see a discussion on the size of weapon that should be used to whack me:hair
I pwomise I'll be good, can we stop now?

*Turns to Night Terror and summons a flock of crows*

Hehe. :p

:eek :hair :( :blackeye :cry :x

I turn into my real self :alien and eat you... Then I remember that the crows are my friends, too, so I go back in time :leap and bring you back to life (and the fish you were all going to slap leaper1 with - nuh-nuhruh-nuhnuh-nuuuhh)... Then I wake up in a padded room wearing a straight jacket and I find out that this never really happened. It was all in my mind. :nut :wacko

Just have a current photo from a boat trip with my colleagues yesterday, perhaps you would like to see it. :)
That's me...
24430jq.jpg

Nice pictures guys!
I especially like the light in the background in yours, Imagine :)

When I tried to upload a photo onto my profile it said it was an invalid file or something...

It depends on the size, I believe. If it was a ".bmp," then it figures. You might want to try the one you posted here. It's smaller (39.8 KB). By the way, you're so pretty.

Thanks very much. The photo was taken on a boat. My boss has a shipping company and a company for building materials (where I work) and he got a new ship. On friday there was the christening of the ship and we were invited. After the christening we went on a boat trip with dinner and dancing. It was very nice.

Nice photo, Amy!

It depends on the size, I believe. If it was a ".bmp," then it figures. You might want to try the one you posted here. It's smaller (39.8 KB). By the way, you're so pretty.

Thanks :) for the advice and the compliment! Yeah, I was trying to upload a cropped version of that, but yes, it was ".bmp". So I tried that one and it's worked so ta!

Thanks very much. The photo was taken on a boat. My boss has a shipping company and a company for building materials (where I work) and he got a new ship. On friday there was the christening of the ship and we were invited. After the christening we went on a boat trip with dinner and dancing. It was very nice.

Nice photo, Amy!

Thanks! You too. The boat trip sounds lovely :)

I finally got pics of me in my Scottish dress taken.

As part of her exercise Mom took a few pics of me in costume.
scottishbench.jpg

You look GREAT Lassie!
Another example of your fine work, makes me want to move to the highlands :D