Thinking back...

Lightning McQueenie

Project QL Intern
Dec 8, 2005
Hi all.

Thinking back, does anyone else here think that when Sam and Alia leapt together, it would have been a more interesting scenario if Sam had leapt with Alia and was now under Lothos' control, rather than have Alia leap with Sam? We could have seen Al leap to try to rescue Sam, we could see Sam having to put something WRONG instead of put right (and even see him be tortured if he refused) and we could have had Al trapped in time as well as Sam...

I always like watching a predicament, and this could have seen Sam and Al stuck up sh*t creek without a paddle...

Don't get me wrong, RETURN/REVENGE are 2 of my favourite episodes. I just thought it would have been more interesting to have Sam get himself into trouble.

You mean, Sam as an Evil Leaper?! THAT WOULD ROCK! I'd love to see him totally change sides like that. Of course, knowing it was Sam, he'd probably stop whatever it was before he actualy did it.

I haven't even seen the evil leapers yet, and I already love 'em. hehe :)

Sounds like a great idea for a spin off series! Or at least a trilogy or so of AU stories. How about it Colorado Helen?

This sounds like a really good twist on a familiar story. With the role reversal it'd be good to see how Sam would hold out going against his whole ethos of beliefs for 'Putting ight what once went wrong'...

Also, more of the Evil Leapers can never be a bad thing!! :hmm

Also, perhaps Al leaping could have been a "test" for Sammy Jo's retrieval theory... because didn't Al say that she had a theory on how to bring Sam home?

Who better to try it out than Al?

Hmmmm...

I just thought of something else...

if Sam was stuck leaping around for Lothos... theoretically the EPQL could leap him back to their control centre and torture him in person...

Either that, or, assuming that EPQL is set further in the future than Sam's PQL, it could be a way for Sam to become trapped in the future...

hint... season 6... future leaps...

Sam as Lee Harvey Oswald was chilling... he can be a VERY convincing villian and psychopath... Gawd help us if he ever came under Llotho's control! Good discussion!

Sam was chilling as LHO; I think it's so shocking because he's usually an extraordinarily nice guy, and seeing him act contrary to his nature is disturbing. I would love a fic like this.